Big Blue Nation is ready!

Did you see the report though that the Cards are the most profitable team with 24.3 million last year alone?

Yup, and I laughed my arse off also. Loserville is a few banners behind but if the money makes em happy instead of money & titles im all for it. 

Which is what look at statistics he was more successful than Calipari at Kentucky. He never had them in the NIT.

Doesnt matter. Cal is better than him as of right now hence the record over Louisville in which Pitino is bitter about. He already had a rivalry with him before but escalated when Cal got to UK. Pitino is thinking well I cant consistently beat him now since he's getting all these recruits to go to UK I'll support them leaving from HS to Pro. What he's said is no different now than the past comments he's said since Cal brought Wall and company to UK. I laughed, I thought it was really funny. But if the roles were reversed though……….. 

And the pot-shot at Cal in that interview was hilarious.