Big Blue Nation is ready!

@MikeAndMike: No. 6 player (No. 2 PF) in 2016 ESPN 100, Edrice "Bam" Adebayo, announces he will attend the University of Kentucky.

This is the hidden content, please

@KyleTucker_CJ: New Story: Longtime N.C. State lean, five-star PF Bam Adebayo picks Kentucky. Analysts weigh in:

@NextCats: UK's 2016-17 frontcourt:
Bam Adebayo
Sacha Killeya-Jones
Tai Wynyard
Isaac Humphries
(Plus 6-10ish Derek Willis, Wenyen Gabriel on the wing)

And another one! 

Bought my tickets today.......Mr BG, If you were nice to me like Txwhoops and WNCIP, I would tote you along.  

Thank you for your purchase.

Ticket details for Aggie Men's Basketball vs. Kentucky Admissions scheduled on 2/20/2016 12:00 AM
Method of Delivery: 1-Flash Seats

#humblebrag

Thats going to be a great game. 

@marchmadness: In complete control.

No. 2 Kentucky leads from nearly start to finish en route to 74-63 win over No. 5 Duke.

@KyleTucker_CJ: FINAL: No. 2 Kentucky 74, No. 5 Duke 63. That was a clinic by the Cats' guards.

@EvanDaniels: Malik Monk has verbally committed to Kentucky | Story:

@EvanDaniels: Kentucky now moves to No. 1 in the 2016 class rankings with Malik Monk, De'Aaron Fox, Wenyen Gabriel, Bam Adebayo & Sacha Killeya-Jones.

@NextCats: Hard to overstate how talented, athletic, intelligent this UK class will be. Five unbelievable players. Arguably John Calipari's best ever.

Its a great week in Lex! 

@EvanDaniels: Malik Monk has verbally committed to Kentucky | Story:

@EvanDaniels: Kentucky now moves to No. 1 in the 2016 class rankings with Malik Monk, De'Aaron Fox, Wenyen Gabriel, Bam Adebayo & Sacha Killeya-Jones.

@NextCats: Hard to overstate how talented, athletic, intelligent this UK class will be. Five unbelievable players. Arguably John Calipari's best ever.

Its a great week in Lex! 

The Wizard of Durham got Harry Giles and Jaysom Tatum though - top 2 in that class.  Usually when Krzyzewski has similar talent - bad for everyone else...

@MrsTylerKSR: Calipari just announced his 2016 fall recruiting class and he’s feeling swaggy. His comments on each signee:

@CoachCalDotCom: For each recruit we have why those chose, what Coach Cal says, what others are saying, video highlights and tidbits:

I don't care who anyone else in the country picks up, NO back-court will be better than Kentucky next year! As if they aren't the best this year already...

I saw the top recruits this summer, and without a doubt the two most dominant players, who change the game on both ends, were Fox and Monk. This team will be a must watch because that duo alone is just crazy to think about.

BG, you getting excited already?

I don't care who anyone else in the country picks up, NO back-court will be better than Kentucky next year! As if they aren't the best this year already...

I saw the top recruits this summer, and without a doubt the two most dominant players, who change the game on both ends, were Fox and Monk. This team will be a must watch because that duo alone is just crazy to think about.

BG, you getting excited already?

the Wall/Bledsoe comparisons already starting. :)

@KentuckyMBB: We're 63-5 as the AP No. 1 team under @UKCoachCalipari. It's also the fifth season under Coach Cal we've appeared at No. 1 during the year.

@TheCatsPause247: This is the 33rd week Kentucky has been ranked AP No. 1 under John Calipari, including 20 of the last 22 weeks. #BBN

@UKSportsZone: Kentucky is ranked No. 1 in the AP Top 25.