Big Blue Nation is ready!

• 2 weeks later...

I wish UT point guard was healthy. I still think UT will be a better challenge.

Me too. They are still pretty deep (not UK deep but deep for normal team) and Felix is serviceable. Losing your leading scorer is a killer though when playing a team like Kentucky, and on the road to boot. May not be the last time we see this matchup though. Barnes has a chance to have a really good club.

Me too. They are still pretty deep (not UK deep but deep for normal team) and Felix is serviceable. Losing your leading scorer is a killer though when playing a team like Kentucky, and on the road to boot. May not be the last time we see this matchup though. Barnes has a chance to have a really good club.

I agree

Texas will really get after you on the defensive end of the floor. Those are the teams I love because you can be in every game regardless of how well you are shooting it. I think this is a great game for the Kentucky youngsters (freshmen) and grizzled vets (sophomores) to get them a real test early in the year. Hard to find many tests for this team.