Big Blue Nation is ready!

Come on now. SEC is not thought of as a B-Ball Conference. But A&M does look pretty good at times, and next year they should be a load for Kentucky. I'm just messin" with you though. Kentucky is one heck of a team. I'm waiting for the Horns to get their stuff together ! Hopefully beore its to late.

The SEC isn't very good. Arkansas is the only other ranked team at #19. Who do you cheer for in that game btw?

Neither I watch. Who do you cheer for in that game Mack?  

SEC overall isn't very good but LSU is good, Hogs good, UK great, Mizzou good, A&M is one year away from being a contender, Florida is bipolar but I wouldn't wanna play em at home, Ole Miss can shoot you into misery. 

If my team isn't playing I usually just watch and hope for a good game. I do lean towards the underdogs most of the time because upsets are fun.

I was hoping the game last night went 3 OT's, but I was pleased with the result. It was a good game even though the score didn't look close.

SEC overall isn't very good but LSU is good, Hogs good, UK great, Mizzou good, A&M is one year away from being a contender, Florida is bipolar but I wouldn't wanna play em at home, Ole Miss can shoot you into misery. 

Check this out below… 

@ESPNCBB: After Florida's win over Auburn, the Gators extended its win streak over SEC opponents to 24 games. http://twitter.com/ESPNCBB/status/556133909352554496/photo/1