Scarborough officially 0-10 after 8-32 loss tonight

Goblin

So I want to understand what is being said. They don't deserve to be in because they didn't win a game? Or because they're 4th?

I agree 100% it's watered down. But to be fair...every district in this region/class is a 5 team district. UIL didn't know 1 of those schools would shut down. But you can't say only good 4th place teams get to go. It's all or none.

And just remember...if you think none deserve to go...HF starts basketball. And so does Kountze (who by the way no playoff streak would still be going)

Kountze and HF also have losing records.

So what are we trying to say here?

I'm scared to even play them seriously! It's the kinda game where some who hasn't done a thing all year long could hurt one of our boys! We should just let our JV play them and get them another game in! I think our JV could do a dang good job perhaps a shutout even!

That any system that allows a winless team into the playoffs is flawed.

So they just have to win a couple games? Even if it's a losing record?

Ok I got it. So they just need to find weaker teams preseason. As long as they win some games.

Just like Kountze, HF, Silsbee, and the countless other teams in the playoffs with below .500 records. Got it.

So they just have to win a couple games? Even if it's a losing record?

Ok I got it. So they just need to find weaker teams preseason. As long as they win some games.

Just like Kountze, HF, Silsbee, and the countless other teams in the playoffs with below .500 records. Got it.

I do not like 4 teams qualifying for playoffs. I think a team should have to win at least 1-2 district games to qualify.

If UIL wants 4 teams, then make every district at least 7 team districts.