Kountze @ buna

texas13

Guest ECBucFan

I think Buna will have a lot of pent up anger they will unleash next Friday night.

Their fan base sat in stunned silence during the 2nd half at EC, and their players looked dazed out on the field.

Buna will produce a resounding response, IMHO.  :ph34r: 

I think Buna will have a lot of pent up anger they will unleash next Friday night.

Their fan base sat in stunned silence during the 2nd half at EC, and their players looked dazed out on the field.

Buna will produce a resounding response, IMHO. :ph34r:

You ever thought about that maybe Kountze has a lot of "pent" up anger about the first 5 games???

I realize the three teams we played in a row aren't the greatest but last night kountze was passing extremely well.. No jaydon cunningon last night who didn't play due to a stinger I believe but he is one of the top targets for Arnold. But Michael Cole stepped up big and finally looked like a 100% healthy player. He had 3 rec TD and a int. Now I watched Buna and Kirbyville.. We have to slow down their rushing attack which is were our D has struggled some this year to do is stop a physical rushing offense. But in the end I think our offense will be enough...

Kountze 41

Buna 35 F

Wasn't at the game last night but heard from friends that were at Buna EC game. Buna made zero adjustments on both sides of the ball they played the same game the whole game. With that said I have played & watched Cougar football all my life. And the Kville game when coach T made adjustments it blew my mind I was so excited they adapted cause honstely usually don't happen never has. We usually stick to one game plan and either live or die by it sad but true. So if Kountze comes in and they stop our run and find something that works on offense they have all the chance in world to beat us hands down!! Simply put one trick ponies just don't do very well, love my Cougars players & Coaches but adapting is part of the game and we have to do better to succeed. Buna is very talented very physical and I say Buna still wins this game imo but Kountze is right there in the hunt for sure!! This is def one of the best teams to come out of Buna ever, great group of kids they will bounce back keep rolling BIG BLUE!!

Buna was coming off the biggest win they have had in years so a let down was expected. History will tell you if you don't bring your A game EC will beat you. Buna does the same things well that Corrigan does and that's run the football. Kountze will definitely make the playoffs but I don't see them beating Buna. They beat a Woodville club that tries to do a lot of things that Kountze does but they just don't do them as well. It's all about matchups in any sport and in my opinion the matchups in this one favor Buna.

Guest ECBucFan

You ever thought about that maybe Kountze has a lot of "pent" up anger about the first 5 games???

Kountze probably HAD a lot after the first 5 games. There has been 3 runaway wins since.

Buna was flying high, 7-0, and coming off beating Kirbyville, but now has just absorbed a crushing loss to EC,

So, no, I don't think Kountze has much of anything pent up now, while a very physical Buna will likely be out for blood Friday. 

Thats just an opinion though, I am not "hating" on anyone. I could very well be wrong.