Kountze @ buna

texas13

Oh my dear heavenly days....I could not believe this when I first read it. You were AT the Buna/K-ville game and you honestly believe this?? Dude, please for the love of all that is holy go find the game film somewhere because obviously your memory is horrible. Buna was NOT getting 5 to 10 yds on some plays. They got 2 first downs on their 1st possession and then that was IT until the passes started just before half and into the second half. Now, Buna was stuffing Kirbyville when the game first started too, but Kirbyville came out passing for whatever stupid reason and Buna completely shut it down. But omg.....you can't be serious if you think Kirbyville didn't also shut Buna down completely. Once Kirbyville stopped trying to pass (much to the delight of every Kirbyville fan) they ran it down Buna's throat and scored.....then scored again.....all the while, holding Buna in check completely. They were up 14-0 just before half and Buna had no answer. So with a min or two to go before half, they throw this reverse trick hail mary pass something or other and score. Then after Kirbyville fumbled, they did it again with almost the exact same play with 19 seconds left till half to tie the score. Well something must have clicked for Buna because they came out and stayed with the passes. Some were long hail marys, some were screens and some were basic pass plays. But it was their pass that Kirbyville didn't adjust for. Before they started that, Kirbyville was stuffing them on almost every play. I give all the credit to Buna for making the adjustments they did and Buna did win the game deservingly. But it was not 'hands down' as you put it in favor of Buna. It was back and forth and touch and go the whole game AFTER Buna started passing. Before then, when they tried their game plan, Kirbyville dominated. Hats off to Buna coaches and players for not trying to stay with something that wasn't working though. 

I knew this was going to be a passionate response from WildcatBacker. The first drive Buna drove the ball from around their own 25 yard line to around the Kirbyville 35 or 40 yard line. They had several 5 to 10 yard carries. I still don't understand the pass interference call that they pick up the flag. I was at the fence and it was obvious that the defender was early but the flag was picked up. You make it sound like Buna had negative yardage but Buna did move the ball with the run. They ran a double reverse and passed deep. You call it a hail mary but it was a good play for a touchdown. The other touchdown right before half was a cross pattern not a hail mary for another touchdown. Thats what I saw. Maybe I'm wrong but I did not see Kirbyville just dominate on defense and stop the run. Yes I saw them make some good plays on defense but I also saw Buna move the ball with the run. They did not dominate with the run but they did move the ball. I would like to see the stats for Buna run for the first half. We are obviously are not going to see eye to eye on this but that is what I saw. Dang I hate these long responses. LOL I just think WildcatBacker might be exaggerating a little. LOL :D   

aggies just deleting my post as usual. You picked against the lions in the pickems

I have deleted just one of your posts today and it was the unnecessary one in the pickems. It is too confusing to make other posts in the pickems other than your picks. I was asked by Coach to limit the posts in the pickem threads to just posts that had picks.

I have no knowledge of any of your other posts that have been deleted today.

I have deleted just one of your posts today and it was the unnecessary one in the pickems. It is too confusing to make other posts in the pickems other than your picks. I was asked by Coach to limit the posts in the pickem threads to just posts that had picks.

I have no knowledge of any of your other posts that have been deleted today.

also the whole 2nd png central thread

here is a post to see if it gets deleted. I've had 5 in a row

Did it violate the rules in anyway...if not that is un-American... AAW is not a super secret FCC Detective is he??? Maybe he is Obama's Sports Czar...I can't believe he would do a future US military guy this way, I mean your kinda going to fight for his right to be free in this crazy world! SORRY JUST HAVING FUN NOBODY GET MAD!

Did it violate the rules in anyway...if not that is un-American... AAW is not a super secret FCC Detective is he??? Maybe he is Obama's Sports Czar...I can't believe he would do a future US military guy this way, I mean your kinda going to fight for his right to be free in this crazy world! SORRY JUST HAVING FUN NOBODY GET MAD!

I know right and he continues

definitely not doing it for the guys like aaw