BIG NED "SUPER SOPHMORES"

MAYFIELD

Two 14 pound babies born at SETX Medical Center with Nederland addresses the other day. Heard one of them chewed off his own umbilical chord and the other one slapped the Doctor back!

Look out 22-5A. Class of 2031. Dogs to State.

This coming from the team that hasn't beat Ned in 5 years.   :rolleyes:

Two 14 pound babies born at SETX Medical Center with Nederland addresses the other day. Heard one of them chewed off his own umbilical chord and the other one slapped the Doctor back!
Look out 22-5A. Class of 2031. Dogs to State.

I heard that too, but I also heard that they had just recently moved into NISD from PAM.

Heck I watched the CO Wilson and Central Jr. High game Tuesday night and thought there were maybe two kids on CO's team that may make some noise next year as a 9th grader as well. You never know.

. I was there watching my old school central wanted to see there RB #1 Dougals but i guess he was hurt?Central have a few good size lineman with the right coaching could be very good in high school.C O also had a few lineman that were good.But Mr Mosley is right C O had 3 skill players i was very impressed with on offense and defense #2 hiltz-RB/DB #11 fernandez-Qb/LB #22 lewis-WR/S all 3 could be playing on friday nights by 10 grade if they work hard enough!!!!!!