GCM vs NEDERLAND 10-31-2014

Michele

Just don't kick off deep. I for one can live with a good pooch kick,,,,,, temptation is great but outcome seems to haunt us....can't blame em for giving them the chance to make a play but it just seems to kick us in the butt when we do....hate giving them the ball in open field!!!

3 offensive players on GCM's team can fly!

I don't know why they don't kick the ball a little harder on the pouch kick. They appear to direct the ball toward the middle row of the receiving team and the ball is normally returned to the 40 or 45 yard line. Why not kick it a little harder and if it goes out of bounds then they get it on the 35 that would be bettef than the 40 or 45.

I don't know why they don't kick the ball a little harder on the pouch kick. They appear to direct the ball toward the middle row of the receiving team and the ball is normally returned to the 40 or 45 yard line. Why not kick it a little harder and if it goes out of bounds then they get it on the 35 that would be bettef than the 40 or 45.

Everyone of them against PNG was fair caught inside the 35, so that would be the gola is to do what we did against PNG

Ned fans never lacking confidence.

I don't think Nederland is really good enough to be talking about when they are going to be pulling starters against GCM, just my opinion.  If GCM plays turnover free ball, this game will be a contest.  Still think Nederland wins.

No,  I was trying to make the point that Brubaker said,  we shouldn't be worrying about when starters are pulled but playing a complete game on both sides.  We need to be hitting on all cylinders when the playoffs start.   Last week was the first complete game played by the defense.

I don't think Nederland is really good enough to be talking about when they are going to be pulling starters against GCM, just my opinion. If GCM plays turnover free ball, this game will be a contest. Still think Nederland wins.

I agree 100 percent. What is with this nonsense of talking about when the backups will go in? We have only had backups up one game so far and that was vs a bad Baytown Lee team. GCM is much better than Lee. Let's just get a win and continue the streak and get out injury free.