corrigan camden vs newton!!

I can see it now , CC rb going break threw line and think he is gone . Just then a Eagle going fly up and Pop! fumble . Newton pride themselves in Defense and laying the Hat.

if you gonna stop them better do it before they cross the line. I know we all picking and playing on here! But here me when I say this man you don't want them getting past Newton's secondary. Yalls d1 corners are gonna be looking at the backside of #2 and #10 jersey all night! Not to mention shacking the stars out of their eyes when #8 comes up the middle and lowers his head..

In real talk, yes CCs backs are legit from the film i have seen, the whole team is legit and will take care of business if we don't watch out, Newton, our record shows 3 losses, those 3 losses has brought this team together to play better football, knowing they can be beat is the best thing that could of happend  to this team imo, CC is going to bring it, so is Newton,win or lose just hope for a injury free game for both teams................ final Prediction

Newton 41

CC 27

see yall tomorrow!!

In real talk, yes CCs backs are legit from the film i have seen, the whole team is legit and will take care of business if we don't watch out, Newton, our record shows 3 losses, those 3 losses has brought this team together to play better football, knowing they can be beat is the best thing that could of happend to this team imo, CC is going to bring it, so is Newton,win or lose just hope for a injury free game for both teams................ final Prediction

Newton 41
CC 27

see yall tomorrow!!

yes Sir see ya tomorrow! You at the jv game?