Huge Game for the Crosby Cougars....

The undefeated Crosby Cougars battle the New Caney Eagles next Friday night at Texan stadium. I myself am really looking forward to this fierce much anticipated showdown with New Caney. If Crosby can somehow get past the Eagles then the Porter Spartans it will be time for them to take their undefeated record to a Bermuda err Golden Triangle area team for a virtual first round playoff BYE then onto bigger and better adversaries. Good luck Cougars. 😳😳😜😜😘😘😳😳

In Topic: CE King 62 Dayton 17/Final
13 September 2014 - 02:07 AM. Daytonfan09
Time for a change, he's had his chance

Hmmmm looks like some moron is back on the Dayton bandwagon. Boy you guys are so fickle (look that up in the urban dictionary). Don't bring that in here this is for A team only loser!!!! Whine whine whine oh we won whine whine whine

I've been on the board long enough to see you come on here talking like a real jackass. Every year we get some idiot poster on here acting like a school girl punk running there mouth and again here you are. You really have that much time on your hand to dig a message up from that long ago? Your a loser. Do I think we still need a change? Yeah. Do I still support the team? Yeah. Now go get in line for your check this month from the government so you have enough money to get in the game.

The correct grammar if you're gonna try and comeback with an insult that's already been used is: You're a loser. Don't they teach that in redneck English or in your case GED classes. What gives you the right to stereotype schoolgirls and degrade people that are possibly dependent upon the government for aide?? SMDH, tsk tsk. I'm sure the coaches and kids are behind you still supporting them after you bashed their coach and want to take away his income that supports his family. You ought to be ashamed to wear purple walking down 90 tomorrow night to get to the game in time. The great folks of Dayron ought to make you sit all by yourself in the top right hand corner of the Jungle in the box of Shame. Tick tock tick tock!!

In Topic: CE King 62 Dayton 17/Final
13 September 2014 - 02:07 AM. Daytonfan09
Time for a change, he's had his chance

Hmmmm looks like some moron is back on the Dayton bandwagon. Boy you guys are so fickle (look that up in the urban dictionary). Don't bring that in here this is for A team only loser!!!! Whine whine whine oh we won whine whine whine

We are all on the Broncos bandwagon as far as the players are concerned. You don't have to like or agree with coaching styles to support your favorite home team. Anyone with a halve an ounce of maturity would know this and understand.

The correct grammar if you're gonna try and comeback with an insult that's already been used is: You're a loser. Don't they teach that in redneck English or in your case GED classes. What gives you the right to stereotype schoolgirls and degrade people that are possibly dependent upon the government for aide?? SMDH, tsk tsk. I'm sure the coaches and kids are behind you still supporting them after you bashed their coach and want to take away his income that supports his family. You ought to be ashamed to wear purple walking down 90 tomorrow night to get to the game in time. The great folks of Dayron ought to make you sit all by yourself in the top right hand corner of the Jungle in the box of Shame. Tick tock tick tock!!

Now who is the smart one? Why would they be walking to the game tomorrow night if we don't play until Friday night.

C'mon man!!! Uh wait for it wait for it, they walk slow and take lots of breaks and want to admire their big brothers metroplex and get a hot meal at a fine establishment like Applebee's. 2 for $20 and happy hour. As for my response to the post before you. Then tell em to their face instead of cowher behind a screen name. I disagree with your logic. You support your team thru hell and high water and disagree offline. There never should be an expression on an open forum to take away a man's lively hood, period end of story. Tick tock tick tock it's a comin and no one can stop it!!