WOS QB ?

Who are the most objective, least likely to have an agenda when evaluating a coaching staff? Why parents of disgruntled players, that's who!! Just ask One4All!

(Seriously, of all the dumb, illogical things I have EVER read on a message board - and I have seen plenty - this is EASILY top 5.)

Say what you want and write all the crazy posts that you can compose but at the end of the day Jack Dallas earned his position and has done a damn good job! He was thrown in to the fire and has come to be a man immediately overnight! His parents are good people and raised him the right way and that's about it! If you don't like it then stay away from the Mustang field! We really don't need you there! This kid followed the rules and worked his butt off and now a certain few of you want to ruin this moment for him and his teammates! Grow up

Who are the most objective, least likely to have an agenda when evaluating a coaching staff? Why parents of disgruntled players, that's who!! Just ask One4All!

(Seriously, of all the dumb, illogical things I have EVER read on a message board - and I have seen plenty - this is EASILY top 5.)

Another one......who's kids go elsewhere

I don't have a dog in the fight and really could not care less if WOS wins or loses every game they play. With that being said, I had to comment on this post because I do care about these kids. Surely you know how this works. If you don't, I'll tell you. You have a bunch of kids that love a sport, they show up day in and day out, they work their butts off, and they do what the coaches tell them. They don't ask to be the tight end or the quarterback or the kicker. They just go where they are told and do the very best they can. All that for what? Well, apparently they do it so you gentlemen can get online and hide behind your screen names and talk about them as though they are the paid players on your favorite NFL team. I bet all the money in my piggybank that you played pre-internet. If the local men talked crap on you, then they did it in the control room at DuPont and you never heard about it. These kids read every word you are typing. Please, think for a minute before you post negatively about these young men. I don't care if you think you are just "posting facts" or "the players already know who's the best". You are accomplishing nothing, NOTHING, by posting about them. Coaches will not read these rants (hidden by screen names) and change their Friday night lineup. The only thing you accomplish is beating down a kid who is busting his butt and doing what he's told. So, please, grow up and support our children.

I don't have a dog in the fight and could really care less if WOS wins or loses every game they play. With that being said, I had to comment on this post because I do care about these kids. Surely you know how this works. If you don't, I'll tell you. You have a bunch of kids that love a sport, they show up day in and day out, they work their butts off, and they do what the coaches tell them. They don't ask to be the tight end or the quarterback or the kicker. They just go where they are told and do the very best they can. All that for what? Well, apparently they do it so you gentlemen can get online and hide behind your screen names and talk about them as though they are the paid players on your favorite NFL team. I bet all the money in my piggybank that you played pre-internet. If the local men talked crap on you, then they did it in the control room at DuPont and you never heard about it. Please, think for a minute before you post about these young men. I don't care if you think are just "posting facts" or "the players already know who's the best". You are accomplishing nothing, NOTHING, by posting about them. Coaches will not read these rants (hidden by screen names) and change their Friday night lineup. The only thing you accomplish is beating down a kid who is busting his butt and doing what he's told. So, please, grow up and support our children.

Great post!*

*however, sorry to inform you that because your kids don't go to WOS, you can't have a valid or rationale opinion regarding the Mustangs. Sorry ;)

I don't have a dog in the fight and could really care less if WOS wins or loses every game they play. With that being said, I had to comment on this post because I do care about these kids. Surely you know how this works. If you don't, I'll tell you. You have a bunch of kids that love a sport, they show up day in and day out, they work their butts off, and they do what the coaches tell them. They don't ask to be the tight end or the quarterback or the kicker. They just go where they are told and do the very best they can. All that for what? Well, apparently they do it so you gentlemen can get online and hide behind your screen names and talk about them as though they are the paid players on your favorite NFL team. I bet all the money in my piggybank that you played pre-internet. If the local men talked crap on you, then they did it in the control room at DuPont and you never heard about it. These kids read every word you are typing. Please, think for a minute before you post negatively about these young men. I don't care if you think you are just "posting facts" or "the players already know who's the best". You are accomplishing nothing, NOTHING, by posting about them. Coaches will not read these rants (hidden by screen names) and change their Friday night lineup. The only thing you accomplish is beating down a kid who is busting his butt and doing what he's told. So, please, grow up and support our children.

Great post! I wish I hadn't used up all of my likes!!!

Im gonna check & see if there are any meds for "MAN CRUSH" what does respect have to do with critique ?????? One of the winningest coaches in high school history?????? You really need to talk to some professional help..... I could be wrong , but i thought only THE HEAD COACH GOT CREDIT FOR THEIR WINNING RECORD????? this is Thompson's 4th year as head coach, he hasnt coached no where near enough games to be the winningest coach, REMEMBER HOOKS WAS THE HEAD COACH, now if u want to include.assistants, then lets metion Foreman, Bassinger, brooks,etc....... Really, Liberty??????? Chest pounding about a "good showing" against Liberty, NOTHING ELSE NEEDS TO BE SAID. so sad for Wos, they only have one player whose parents raised him right... EARNED ??????? The coach ran off the ALLSTATE QB,the other Qb got himself kicked off the team, & nobody else has been given a chance...... sounds like earned to me

Another 1 who knows nothing. ....no kid in WOS ...but has so much to say.. .

Your right One4All, I don't have kids in WOS, but that's because their 23 and 21 years old! I do however live in Orange and care about the local schools. I want them to be successful both in the classroom and in athletics;  Having good schools is a must if we ever want to attract more business to the Orange area and hope to see the area grow and prosper. But i guess according to your reasoning since I don't have kids that go to WOS then I should not have an interest in the area either since I lived out of state for 25 years. But the last time I checked there weren't any military bases in Orange!

I'd still like to hear the "truth" that is covered up? Get it all out here so we all can be enlightened!

Really? All this time I thought you were either Pat Arnett or Tyler Turkel.  :huh:

Who's Russell?

Poor ole Russell, getting called out over something that he hasnt even been posting about! lol. Im sure he can take it though, us kickers are mentally strong. lol And was Russell really that slow?? LOL!!!

you guys are so delusional. Clearly what One4All is trying to see is he must have a kid that attends or attended WOS and actually know's what is going on behind closed doors. you all are just speaking of what you THINK you know. You cant comment on a guy when you only see what he's showing the media. This has nothing to do with bashing kids or any head coach. it's opinionated just like any other topic on this board 

you guys are so delusional. Clearly what One4All is trying to see is he must have a kid that attends or attended WOS and actually know's what is going on behind closed doors. you all are just speaking of what you THINK you know. You cant comment on a guy when you only see what he's showing the media. This has nothing to do with bashing kids or any head coach. it's opinionated just like any other topic on this board

No, what is clear is that this argument is just as asinine when you make it. You both make assumptions that are illogical and preposterous. What is unclear is how in the heck you can't see this.

But, being the nice guy that I am, I will simplify it for you.:

You both seem to believe you can't know what is ACTUALLY going on unless you have kids inside the program. But, what if I have several friends who have kids inside the program, and multiple family members with kids inside the program? Their kids tell them what goes on and they tell me. I suppose now only the disgruntled parents' kids tell the truth? Or my friends and family lie to me about what is actually going on?

Do you see now how ridiculous this argument is? If not, I simply can't help ya...