WOS QB ?

Mr. Berry , im sure you can discern sarcasm when you read it & at the end of mypost I clearly stated that Johnson give the team a much better chance of winning. For all the simple minds on here nobody said criminals should be playing, but neither does being a " Good Kid" qualify you to play, especially when other players are better. Being good has absolutely nothing to do with ( Speed, jumping ability, agility, strength, or quickness) the things that makes one a good athlete !!!!! Experience and practice can not be conflated with TALENT, THEY ARE NOT THE SAME,A 10th grader running a 5.8 40yrd dash is gonna be a 12 th grader running a 5.8 40 !!!! As far as a player reading this sight, DO YOU REALLY BELIEVE THEY DIDNT ALREADY KNOW WHAT THEY WERE & WERE NOT CAPABLE OF???? the same hypocrites who are bemoaning anyone telling the truth about this QB, had no problem clamoring for Chase to replace Salter , when Chase was a freshman, and where is all of that concern for the tender ears & eyes of teenagers when young men take wrong path & end up breaking the law ????? Suddenly no one cares that they have the mind of a teenager,Lock em up & throw away the key is usually the response . By the way , I WONDER HOW SMART YOU HAVE TO BE TO COMPLETE 30% OF YOUR PASSES, or not be able to avoid the rush, or not out run 300 pound linemen, ?????????

And Its laughable that you think a sophome can't run a better 40 time as a senior. I personally went from a 5 second 40 as a freshman to a 4.4 as a senior so go sell that garbage somewhere else. And yes, that's not a typo..4.4

not trying to down jack dallas or anything. I am all for the young man. he's just getting his feet wet. from my understanding, Johnson played QB for a long time until 2 years ago. He's not just an athlete at QB , that's his original position. Were all entitled to our own opinion and I feel if the mustangs want to make it state, that may have to be a change they have to make.

I love it when people make my case for me! Thanks for continuing to show you have a personal agenda Hondo21, great job!! You focus one 1 player in your ridiculous rant rather than the entire performance of a TEAM. How about give us some of the other stats to go along with your pitiful attempt to prove a point. Give us some info on dropped passes, busted blocking assignments, and so on. You know you won't do it because it doesn't fit your agenda. Please continue to prove your foolishness by posting 1 sided and uninformed trash. You make life so easy.

Rake1

Oh and let's not forget One4All and his conspiracy theory that he continues to allude to. Absolute joke!! 

Stop apologizing Mr. Berry , Ray Charles can see why some people on here insist on denying the obvious. You sound ridiculous talking about belitting a kid !!!!! You think those dont know who the best players on the team???? Saying someone cant dunk a basketball, when they really cant , is not talking about, its stating a FACT. SHOW THE POST WHERE I SAID SOMETHING PERSONAL????? saying someone is better is not talking about anyone,COMMON SENSE!!!!!!! Saying Lebron is the best player in the game is not talking about his team members, or anyone else. Its a fact!!!!!!!!! By the way you dont measure how good someone is against inferior competition, Name one SANE PERSON THAT THOUGHT WOS WOULDNT DOMINATE LIBERTY!!!!!!

Doesnt every play start with the QB ??????? Thats the only position im aware of on the team where the best player at that position is not playing that position. You tell me , WHO ELSE HAS BEEN GIVEN A CHANCE TO PROVE THEYRE BETTER??????? Chase was given one half & he was benched, DILLON went on the field & ptoved he was the best QB at the school REGARDLESS OF WHAT GRADE HE WAS IN!!!!! What are yall afraid ? If he really is the best IT WILL BE OBVIOUS FOR ALL TO SEE. I noticed none of you sycophants took the bet?? Yall dont give a dam avout the school only about thompso . Lets see how much loyalty and concern remains aftet hes gone???? Yall care so much that you wouldnt dare let your kids attend WOS

You must think i dont know who you are, you should be a comedian , Russell Terkel you couldnt run a 4.4 40 if you was in a car . Stick to being a field goal kicker !!!!!!!

Wrong kicker. Try again!

And the argument of don't say anything unless you have kids coming through here is plain old ignorant. Let me translate, don't say anything if you are unbiased and don't have an agenda!

Blah, blah,blah.....continue to point the finger at 1 guy without addressing the other issues. This is beyond old and tired. Your fixation and agenda has gone from zero to near stalker in about a page and a half here. Kinda sad and a little creepy yet increasingly pathetic. Continue to deny the other variables and try to place blame in areas where is doesn't belong. Same song, different verse.

Rake1

Doesnt every play start with the QB ??????? Thats the only position im aware of on the team where the best player at that position is not playing that position. You tell me , WHO ELSE HAS BEEN GIVEN A CHANCE TO PROVE THEYRE BETTER??????? Chase was given one half & he was benched, DILLON went on the field & ptoved he was the best QB at the school REGARDLESS OF WHAT GRADE HE WAS IN!!!!! What are yall afraid ? If he really is the best IT WILL BE OBVIOUS FOR ALL TO SEE. I noticed none of you sycophants took the bet?? Yall dont give a dam avout the school only about thompso . Lets see how much loyalty and concern remains aftet hes gone???? Yall care so much that you wouldnt dare let your kids attend WOS

Thompson deserves respect. Period. And you have no clue about anything except for your hateful posts. Like I said, if you think you can do better then apply for the job. Obviously you know more about football then one of the winningest coaches in the history of Texas hs football. you are one of those people that are just going to be angry for the sake of being angry. Live a little and take that negative trash somewhere else!!

people who don't have kids coming throught the WOS system shouldn't even be talking..

wrong. I went through WOS, did not play football but care deeply about the program and my alma mater. .  Lived away from Orange for almost 25 years yet still kept up with the Mustangs first from phone calls to friends then later on the internet.