West Hardin @ Anderson shiro

This could be a good game if the OILERS come to play. The two are three people that make up HD NATION will always pick against the OILERS. The shiro head coach will have to be better than he was the last four years are shiro will be in trouble. We will be across from the sink hole next Friday to play the CATS I am sure we as in the OILERS will be ready for what ever happens.

This could be a good game if the OILERS come to play. The two are three people that make up HD NATION will always pick against the OILERS. The shiro head coach will have to be better than he was the last four years are shiro will be in trouble. We will be across from the sink hole next Friday to play the CATS I am sure we as in the OILERS will be ready for what ever happens.

lol

It could go either way. Recent car accident has a senior starter out for the season. Hope him the best in the recovery period. In WH defense against Evadale, several kids were sick with a virus and 2 starting LBs/RBs were out as well. if played again, I think it would have a different outcome. That's small school football for you. Good luck to the Oilers tonight.