Syrian Air Strikes

baddog

Yes, after the elections.

November every other year seems to be a great time for action with this administration.

What seems absolutely crazy to me is that I don't think it even matters to those further left from center what Mr. Obama does or when he does it. He is the Teflon President that the liberal-minded refuse to stick any blame or bad vibes on. I will not hesitate to point the finger at any person, liberal or conservative, that is harming our way of life. I just do not get it...

Point the finger?  You have a problem with these attacks?

No. Not totally. It's really too little too late. I guess it's better than nothing. My "point the finger" reference was to comment on tvc's post about Obama not doing much of anything til after the elections. I should've added that I bet Obama will have to play a little more golf during this crisis to fully understand the best action to take...

No. Not totally. It's really too little too late. I guess it's better than nothing. My "point the finger" reference was to comment on tvc's post about Obama not doing much of anything til after the elections. I should've added that I bet Obama will have to play a little more golf during this crisis to fully understand the best action to take...

I've looked at the stats.....Playing golf does not bother me, WHEN he plays golf bothers me.....

His entire foreign policy/weapons stance is hurting us......

He need to be PRO-active instead of reactive!