PNG vs Nederland

lapoint

remember this how png started last year but barely made it by the feathers lol

It is way too early to talk about PNG. Plenty can happen between now and then. It is funny though that they are already talking trash. One thing for sure, nederland will adapt to what they have to work with year in and year out.just like when Sonnier ran wild on them, PNG didn't make an adjustment at all to stop it. This shows some issue in my view

This thread was NOT started to talk trash on PNG.  

Rather to make a note that this is an opportunity for NED that has not happened since the 1950s and it might be more important for these seniors to say "we were part of the 5 year in a row to beat PNG." That's all.  I do, however, believe that it will take a miracle to beat PNG this year, but miracles do happen.   

This thread was NOT started to talk trash on PNG.  

Rather to make a note that this is an opportunity for NED that has not happened since the 1950s and it might be more important for these seniors to say "we were part of the 5 year in a row to beat PNG." That's all.  I do, however, believe that it will take a miracle to beat PNG this year, but miracles do happen.   

if it comes down to coaching i give the edge to nederland. i agree with you PNG has the talent this year and it SHOULD not even be close.