Baytown Goose Creek Memorial @ Beaumont Central; Predictions

Alpha Wolf

BG,
But, you said when you wear your Arkansas attire, the team you pick to win wins.. So, if you WON'T be wearing it, then one would assume that you think Central will lose, which directly contradicts with what you said above... ;)

I dont trust yall playcalling enough, plus I wanted to see SC get sent home with a L otherwise you wouldn't have seen me in it couple weeks ago ;)

.. You lost to Sterling and they put up 62 points on you and you took a loss to LC-M and now you want me to take you serious on that prediction? Ok. If you say so. Lol

Souja LCM got one touchdown called out of bounds which he was in bounds. We had two fumbles as we were marching down the field. We could have put 50pts on them. They broke a couple long runs on us. The running back is pretty good so as long yall key around him yall should be fine.

Souja LCM got one touchdown called out of bounds which he was in bounds. We had two fumbles as we were marching down the field. We could have put 50pts on them. They broke a couple long runs on us. The running back is pretty good so as long yall key around him yall should be fine.

We've faced 3 teams with really good rb's and/or good o-lines. I believe we're battle tested in that department.