West Orange-Stark 35 Silsbee 0/Final

AggiesAreWe

I know the stats are coming later. I thought the Tigers might keep it respectable if we controlled the WOS running game. I felt we limited its effectiveness pretty well. I also told someone that if we did that it would depend on if we could score or not. Well....... Now what I wasn't really expecting was the effectiveness of th Mustang passing attack. A lot of factors against that: 1. A young qb, 2. a very wet and sloppy field, 3. The limited running attack. The Tigers did a pretty good job in the first half but had 2 big blown coverages in the second and another big td play when I was leaving the stadium that I didn't see. As for the Tigers offense well like was stated earlier our player of the game was the punter. Our offense was rendered nonexistent by the Mustangs. I think from what I heard on the broadcast it was 53 Yds passing and -5 rushing for a whopping 48 yards!! Very classy ending by both teams. Great game Mustangs. Good luck the rest of the year. And Tigers lets get back to work and get better!

I know the stats are coming later. I thought the Tigers might keep it respectable if we controlled the WOS running game. I felt we limited its effectiveness pretty well. I also told someone that if we did that it would depend on if we could score or not. Well....... Now what I wasn't really expecting was the effectiveness of th Mustang passing attack. A lot of factors against that: 1. A young qb, 2. a very wet and sloppy field, 3. The limited running attack. The Tigers did a pretty good job in the first half but had 2 big blown coverages in the second and another big td play when I was leaving the stadium that I didn't see. As for the Tigers offense well like was stated earlier our player of the game was the punter. Our offense was rendered nonexistent by the Mustangs. I think from what I heard on the broadcast it was 53 Yds passing and -5 rushing for a whopping 48 yards!! Very classy ending by both teams. Great game Mustangs. Good luck the rest of the year. And Tigers lets get back to work and get better!

Great post