*Crosby 17 Humble 10/Final

AggiesAreWe

Crosby 17, Humble 10-Final

Crosby Overall: 4-0 District: 2-0 Humble Overall: 3-1 District: 1-1 Boxscore Thursday September 18, 2014 7:00pm
    1 2 3 4 Total Crosby 3 7 7 0 17 Humble 0 3 0 7 10

Scoring summary CRO --Juan Ochoa30-yard field goal, 3:27, 1st. CRO --Shane Hudson10-yard passfrom Tristan Cotton(Juan Ochoa kick), 1:28, 2nd. HUM --Asdrubal Azanza23-yard field goal, 0:00, 2nd. CRO --Trevor Larkin9-yard passfrom Tristan Cotton(Juan Ochoa kick), 10:50, 3rd. HUM --Terio Brown27-yard run(Asdrubal Azanza kick), 11:20, 4th.

Team Stats   Crosby Humble Total yards 354 90 First downs 15 5 Rushes/Yds 34/201 32/58 Average rush 5.91 1.81 Comp/Atts 14/32/3 1/15/2 Pass yards 153 32 Comp pct 43.75 6.67 Punts 2 8 Punting Yards 59 258 Punting Average 29.5 32.25 Fumbles/Lost 0/0 2/1 Penalties-yards 13-118 8-90

Crosby Passing Name Comp Att Pct Yds TD INT Tristan Cotton 14 32 43.75 153 2 3 Rushing Name Att Yds Yds/Att Long TD D'onta Allen 19 127 6.7 0 0
Receiving Name Rec Yds Yds/Catch Long TD Shane Hudson 4 29 7.3 0 1 Trevor Larkin 5 71 14.2 0 1 Humble Passing Name Comp Att Pct Yds TD INT Kahlil Beritte 1 14 7.14 32 0 2 Justin Shepard 0 1 0 0 0 0 Rushing Name Att Yds Yds/Att Long TD Darius Brown 21 74 3.5 0 1
Receiving Name Rec Yds Yds/Catch Long TD Cornelius Martin 1 32 32 0 0

Crosby 17, Humble 10-Final
Crosby Overall: 4-0 District: 2-0 Humble Overall: 3-1 District: 1-1 Boxscore Thursday September 18, 2014 7:00pm
1 2 3 4 Total Crosby 3 7 7 0 17 Humble 0 3 0 7 10
Scoring summary CRO --Juan Ochoa30-yard field goal, 3:27, 1st. CRO --Shane Hudson10-yard passfrom Tristan Cotton(Juan Ochoa kick), 1:28, 2nd. HUM --Asdrubal Azanza23-yard field goal, 0:00, 2nd. CRO --Trevor Larkin9-yard passfrom Tristan Cotton(Juan Ochoa kick), 10:50, 3rd. HUM --Terio Brown27-yard run(Asdrubal Azanza kick), 11:20, 4th.

Team Stats Crosby Humble Total yards 354 90 First downs 15 5 Rushes/Yds 34/201 32/58 Average rush 5.91 1.81 Comp/Atts 14/32/3 1/15/2 Pass yards 153 32 Comp pct 43.75 6.67 Punts 2 8 Punting Yards 59 258 Punting Average 29.5 32.25 Fumbles/Lost 0/0 2/1 Penalties-yards 13-118 8-90

Crosby Passing Name Comp Att Pct Yds TD INT Tristan Cotton 14 32 43.75 153 2 3 Rushing Name Att Yds Yds/Att Long TD D'onta Allen 19 127 6.7 0 0
Receiving Name Rec Yds Yds/Catch Long TD Shane Hudson 4 29 7.3 0 1 Trevor Larkin 5 71 14.2 0 1 Humble Passing Name Comp Att Pct Yds TD INT Kahlil Beritte 1 14 7.14 32 0 2 Justin Shepard 0 1 0 0 0 0 Rushing Name Att Yds Yds/Att Long TD Darius Brown 21 74 3.5 0 1
Receiving Name Rec Yds Yds/Catch Long TD Cornelius Martin 1 32 32 0 0

thx

liltex and I was at the game and was not impressed with either team !  Humble had no offense but had a scrappy "D" (Humble is small) - Crosby was big in trenches but got out played by smaller quicker Humble.  Crosby had good RB's ,WR's are good at dropping passes and the QB makes poor decisions and throws in coverage a lot he's a better runner than passer.  Dayton will beat both of these teams !

Good thing crosby has tackling talent on defense & a good run game.The passing game not as advertized.Came away thinking both Humble & Crosby are beatable.Again another game where stats were not as close as the scoreboard ended.A win is a win.Congrats

Three interceptions with a bunch of drops and penalties will make it look like that. It seems like Crosby is playing up or down to their competition this year instead of playing their game.

liltex and I was at the game and was not impressed with either team !  Humble had no offense but had a scrappy "D" (Humble is small) - Crosby was big in trenches but got out played by smaller quicker Humble.  Crosby had good RB's ,WR's are good at dropping passes and the QB makes poor decisions and throws in coverage a lot he's a better runner than passer.  Dayton will beat both of these teams !

You just described Dayton and their qb to a T. The only difference is Dayton is bad in the trenches, bad on defense and can't run the ball when team stop the bubble screen. Humble beat y'all soundly last year while holding you to 10 points and their defense is even better this year plus they have a decent rb and Dayton can't tackle. If either of these teams was playing Dayton they would just line up and run it down their throat the way EVERYBODY did last year and continues to do this season.

The same CV team you thought was great almost got beat by Vidor, they held them to less points and scored more than Dayton did in their contest. I don't know how you could watch your team give up 60 in two of three games and say you'll beat anybody other than the NC schools and GP. To date you've had bookend losses of 34 and 45 points and the team you play today would probably be favored if there was a line on it. You can keep pointing out reasons that we suck, we'll keep pointing to the scoreboard like y'all used to do whenever y'all were winning.   

Three interceptions with a bunch of drops and penalties will make it look like that. It seems like Crosby is playing up or down to their competition this year instead of playing their game.

The start of the first excuse "playing down to the competition" Earlier in week 3-0 Humlbe was powerhouse and now they say Crosby played down to them. So when the lowly Broncos come to town the foundation for why the kittens lost will be laid out.

I think Crosby just ran into an incomplete team, that happen to have a very good defense. Generally, what you see is a team with a stellar offense and no defense...it's the opposite for Humble. That being said, no credit should be taken away from the Crosby defense. I watched their film against Angelton, Nederland, and I was there last night....that defense is stellar. We had no shot to win this game unless our defense created turnovers for us to better our field position.

Of course both these teams are beatable, everyteam is beatable. But Crosby is probably gonna cruise to an undefeated season lest ce king proves to be too much. But ce king hasn't played anyone with a defense this year, so we shall see.

Humble should be favored against Dayton or BH as of right now, however because they are so vulnerable on offense...they could lose to either.

Just a side note, The head coach for Humble Charles West, was out last night and will be for out until further notice. What I have been told is that he is in the hospital, don't know for what...but if y'all could keep him in y'all's prayers...

The start of the first excuse "playing down to the competition" Earlier in week 3-0 Humlbe was powerhouse and now they say Crosby played down to them. So when the lowly Broncos come to town the foundation for why the kittens lost will be laid out.

When did I say Humble was a powerhouse? When 9210 asked me why I do t think we would score 40 on Humble I stated weather conditions and them "eventually getting it together" with the athletes and enrollment they have. I think Crosby is a lot more than 7 points better than Humble which is why I say we played down to them. Crosby didn't play their best but Humble is probably going to seriously challenge for a playoff spot. For what it's worth, their defense was only allowing 8.7 points per game.

Humbles's sophomore back, Terio Brown will rush for 200 yards when he plays Dayton like every good back they've played recently has. His worst game to date had been 20 carries for 155 yards, last night he had 21 carries for 74 yards which was all but 16 of what Humble had as a team. I'm not sure he even has a rivals page yet and I'm telling you he'll play high major D1 football. He was pretty much shut down last night and I think Crosby's defense has some medicine for Williams too.

After KP beat down Galena Park the way they did, if I was you I would worry about the playoff reps. not being King, Crosby and Humble ISD. As bad as it sounds to say, that win last night basically put Crosby in the playoffs with NC ISD and GP still on the schedule barring something catastrophic.

When did I say Humble was a powerhouse? When 9210 asked me why I do t think we would score 40 on Humble I stated weather conditions and them "eventually getting it together" with the athletes and enrollment they have. I think Crosby is a lot more than 7 points better than Humble which is why I say we played down to them. Crosby didn't play their best but Humble is probably going to seriously challenge for a playoff spot. For what it's worth, their defense was only allowing 8.7 points per game.

Humbles's sophomore back, Terio Brown will rush for 200 yards when he plays Dayton like every good back they've played recently has. His worst game to date had been 20 carries for 155 yards, last night he had 21 carries for 74 yards which was all but 16 of what Humble had as a team. I'm not sure he even has a rivals page yet and I'm telling you he'll play high major D1 football. He was pretty much shut down last night and I think Crosby's defense has some medicine for Williams too.

After KP beat down Galena Park the way they did, if I was you I would worry about the playoff reps. not being King, Crosby and Humble ISD. As bad as it sounds to say, that win last night basically put Crosby in the playoffs with NC ISD and GP still on the schedule barring something catastrophic.

Porter might have something to say about ur playoff spot. ;)

It's humble? Really? Remember it is the same humble team that cougar 14 called a powerhouse last week.

what are you talking about! I was just let him know he misspelled the word. Oh yeah and I remember yall saying the something about king look how that turned out. The important thing was the win. Good luck against the hill

what are you talking about! I was just let him know he misspelled the word. Oh yeah and I remember yall saying the something about king look how that turned out. The important thing was the win. Good luck against the hill

Oh. I thought u meant it's humble like meaning they aren't ever that good or something. My bad. Lol.

and thanks for the luck we might need it if things haven't changed from last week. But I'm sure they have.

Crosby is showing some vulnerability. That win against Nederland is not looking like the huge victory that it was first thought. Angleton does not look as tough as they usually are. Nederland lost by a lager margin to Dayton. Now tonight another not very impressive win. I now believe that the district goes through CE King.  I think Dayton and Crosby will be a bigger game than most believe. Crosby has got a long ways to go to match the team they had last year. They will be in the playoffs I believe but will have to work harder this season.

http://www.chron.com/sports/highschool/scoreboard/?site=default&mkt=houston&Season=2014&tpl=Boxscore&Sport=1&ID=213562&TeamID=138&SearchType=Teams

If these stats are correct on the Chronicle .. Crosby completely dominated this game. Humble only has 90 total yards LOL.. Looks like Crosby just kept shooting there self in the foot to me with 118 yards in penalties.

http://www.chron.com/sports/highschool/scoreboard/?site=default&mkt=houston&Season=2014&tpl=Boxscore&Sport=1&ID=213562&TeamID=138&SearchType=Teams

If these stats are correct on the Chronicle .. Crosby completely dominated this game. Humble only has 90 total yards LOL.. Looks like Crosby just kept shooting there self in the foot to me with 118 yards in penalties.

Yes.  nothing good about Humble at all.   Only reason why Crosby didn't score 100 points on Humble was because they made mistakes...because Mistakes aren't part of the game.   

lol. 

Ive watched a lot of football, and im telling you.... you don't hold a team to 7 yards in the first half,and only be up 7 points, unless you are going up against a stout defense.   But hey I guess Humble will just have to go earn respect from Dayton and BH fans when those match ups occur. 

Yes. nothing good about Humble at all. Only reason why Crosby didn't score 100 points on Humble was because they made mistakes...because Mistakes aren't part of the game.

lol.

Ive watched a lot of football, and im telling you.... you don't hold a team to 7 yards in the first half,and only be up 7 points, unless you are going up against a stout defense. But hey I guess Humble will just have to go earn respect from Dayton and BH fans when those match ups occur. Yall beat both of them team. Good luck the rest of the way