Channelview 44 Vidor 41/Final

WOSgrad

I don't know why Dakota Dewitt was benched either. We have to get this quarterback situation settled now because we keep shooting our self in the foot with the false starts, fumbles, etc. I thought he was doing a good job too, El Guapo. We stay with Dakota and we beat Channelview, IMO.

Finally ! Someone who sees the entire picture . You are spot on with your accessment and I agree 100%(Vidor w/Dakota beats Channelview) . .Seems obvious to me but what do I know ?

For some odd reason, I can't quote. Anyway El Guapo, I'm hoping this is experimentation leading into district. I'm sure Jeff has a reason. Buddy and MTC, I want to stop playing Nederland the first game because I don't like giving Neumann two weeks to prepare and heal up. I like all the posters on here who are "happy we have Vidor" coming up soon. You might not be when we're ahead of you by three touchdowns....

Vidor has some good athletes ... We moved some kids around tonight and got the puzzle a little closer to looking like a picture ... They moved #27 Trevor Duff from the Def to the off and he made some good plays... We just need to stay focused and keep working ... We have looked better each week and just need to keep our nose to the grind stone and keep at it... I'm proud of them, they never gave up... PIRATE PROUD RUNS RABID IN THESE KIDS!!!

The blocked PAT returned for 2 points and the Vidor fumble when driving that turned into a Falcon TD are the two plays IMO that decided the game.  Pirates were alternating scores with CV and were ahead.  Can't have a turnover when trading scores, one extra possession can decide the game.  Neither team punted tonight.

Vidor played CV a close ball game tonight. A team that beat a good Dayton team. For a team picked before season to be a bottom dweller in 22 5A, I think made a statement tonight. We are a young team and made young team mistakes. The Pirates fans that have been with these kids since little league know just how good these kids are and how much heart and talent they have. We new going into the year we were going to have our growing lumps. What I like best about tonight is we played a good 6 a team with mostly juniors and sophomores. I also look forward to returning 16 to 18 starters next year. Great game Pirates keep your heads high and the never quit in your heart.

Wow I thought vidor was through with being prejudice

Really, what does this have to so with prejudice? EP has the President's face sticking out of a horse's butt...you might want to rethink that. Newsflash, just because you beat BC, don't think you're world beaters. 6A Channelview would have hund 80 points on you and you probablywouldn't score.

The blocked PAT returned for 2 points and the Vidor fumble when driving that turned into a Falcon TD are the two plays IMO that decided the game.  Pirates were alternating scores with CV and were ahead.  Can't have a turnover when trading scores, one extra possession can decide the game.  Neither team punted tonight.

Just the blocked PAT caused a 3 point swing. If the simple PAT was made, we would have been tied at 42 at the end. I said it in Pensacola, special teams will cost you a close game. Unfortunately, I believe Friday will not be the last game it will cost them.

I know you hate everything about Vidor. But you are wrong bro.

http://blog.beaumontenterprise.com/huddle/2014/09/13/vidor-picks-up-win-after-escambia-forfeit/

Ok, so that just proves that Vidor is so bad, that the football team has to get a week and a hakf worths of help from the Florida state high school football oversite committee, to win a game.

Ok, so that just proves that Vidor is so bad, that the football team has to get a week and a hakf worths of help from the Florida state high school football oversite committee, to win a game.

The problem with your theory is that we didn't ask for the help.... they turned themselves in before the game started.... the coach was told not to play the players in the game against us and chose to play them anyway... in turn... the school put him on administrative leave and then fired him...  the committee awarded us the forfeit... but there was no crying from the Vidor fans .... we took what happened and moved on.... 

For some odd reason, I can't quote. Anyway El Guapo, I'm hoping this is experimentation leading into district. I'm sure Jeff has a reason. Buddy and MTC, I want to stop playing Nederland the first game because I don't like giving Neumann two weeks to prepare and heal up. I like all the posters on here who are "happy we have Vidor" coming up soon. You might not be when we're ahead of you by three touchdowns....

Vidor gets the same two weeks as Ned, so I don't see how that is an advantage..