Referee controversy!!!

There were so many terrible calls last night during the WOS-PNG game it was ridiculous!! At one point i wasn't sure if they'd ever get the down and distance right. So they just marked 5 extra yards off of Groves and resumed play!!! It was awful. Bad calls both ways. Not sure who the officials were, but they couldn't run a pop Warner game smoothly

Man some people just can't take a lost Jesus. Y'all are putting all that pressure on that man and when he exploded he told the truth. Maybe not to the extent he said with asres handed to you'll but he really wanted to just say y'all loss. That's all

If that's all he wanted to say, he could have just said that without mentioning he was on the crew. In my opinion, the only reason to mention that he was officiating the game on that post, would have been to further explain some of the questions. But that isn't what he decided to do. Instead, he chose to use foul language and make personal attacks on people instead of taking the opportunity to have a discussion. If people were doubting the character and integrity of the officials, his commentary didn't do anything to dismiss that.

Give it a rest PNG ! WOS felt the same way last year at the reservation. If your looking for blame then blame your program for allowing a team to come back from a 14 pt deficit and win by 6 in OT. The calls were bad both ways Friday night, WOS just refused to let it decide the outcome. Maybe PNG thought they had the game won at halftime!

Give it a rest PNG ! WOS felt the same way last year at the reservation. If your looking for blame then blame your program for allowing a team to come back from a 14 pt deficit and win by 6 in OT. The calls were bad both ways Friday night, WOS just refused to let it decide the outcome. Maybe PNG thought they had the game won at halftime!

Threads not about the loss. Its about piss poor officiating from one crew and apparently one of the crew who can't stay off social media which is a big No No as a professional. And when I say piss poor I dont mean just against PNG.
If you wanna hear us whine about the loss go over to the game thread for that. 😜

Threads not about the loss. Its about piss poor officiating from one crew and apparently one of the crew who can't stay off social media which is a big No No as a professional. And when I say piss poor I dont mean just against PNG.
If you wanna hear us whine about the loss go over to the game thread for that.

If you wanna hear us whine about the loss go over to the game thread for that.

BS! this thread was started because of the loss you PNG fans suffered Friday night at Dan Hooks field. These refs last year were just as bad as the refs this year but the shoe is on the other foot now but I can remember PNG fans were saying that we were blaming the refs for our loss when low and behold it happened again this year but this time it went against you guys. Poor officiating is always a problem, and so is social media. My question is would this thread been started if PNG won?

I can tell you the Beaumont chapter is a joke. Go watch the lufkin chapter and compare the two. It's like night and day. WOS has had the refs in there pocket for years. Refs gave this game to WOS both radio announcers even commented they have never seen anything this bad.

It always cracks me up when I read one of these conspiracy believers from Nederland concerning Dan Hooks.  

Do you really think Dan has given the officiating crews reason to LIKE him and call games in his favor? Based on what...the way he berated the refs on the field? Or maybe when he chewed them out and followed them into the locker rooms? Did he pay them in cash or credit? 

WO-S has seen more than a few games in mid-county in the last 30+ years when the officials called bad games in the home teams' favor. We don't hang that on Neumann, Burnett, Malone, or any other coach.   

Honestly, this has always given a sore loser reputation of SOME Bulldog fans. A 26-7 record against your team speaks for itself. Stop crying about Dan Hooks. It's so old and laughable. Just FYI...he was not the guy seen in the grassy knoll the day Kennedy was shot.   

BS! this thread was started because of the loss you PNG fans suffered Friday night at Dan Hooks field. These refs last year were just as bad as the refs this year but the shoe is on the other foot now but I can remember PNG fans were saying that we were blaming the refs for our loss when low and behold it happened again this year but this time it went against you guys. Poor officiating is always a problem, and so is social media. My question is would this thread been started if PNG won?

pretty sure it would have been. Thread isn't about the game (there is already one going 19pages strong) this was about the refs comments on a social site, and hopefully he will be reprimanded for those.

It always cracks me up when I read one of these conspiracy believers from Nederland concerning Dan Hooks.  

Do you really think Dan has given the officiating crews reason to LIKE him and call games in his favor? Based on what...the way he berated the refs on the field? Or maybe when he chewed them out and followed them into the locker rooms? Did he pay them in cash or credit? 

WO-S has seen more than a few games in mid-county in the last 30+ years when the officials called bad games in the home teams' favor. We don't hang that on Neumann, Burnett, Malone, or any other coach.   

Honestly, this has always given a sore loser reputation of SOME Bulldog fans. A 26-7 record against your team speaks for itself. Stop crying about Dan Hooks. It's so old and laughable. Just FYI...he was not the guy seen in the grassy knoll the day Kennedy was shot.

I still say that wasn't a lateral! Lmao (you know which game im talking about)

I can't believe this was the SAME crew as last year. If so, they were bad last year and worse this year. WOS has NEVER had officials in their pockets, I would say we are probably the most penalized team in the area. Seems like we have to overcome the refs EVERY game. I have talked to refs who hated to work WOS games because of Dan Hooks.

I certainly agree they were confused. Actually to me they looked like they have never worked together.

I always walked away from the games thinking the refs hated WOS and the Stangs are always playing against the other teams and the refs!  If we have them in our pockets, tell that to everyone in the stands who sees the dislike shown on the field through "FABRIC ON THE FIELD"