obama's Transformation Of America...

smitty

He is making the U.S. into a paradise! He is taking this horrible experiment of a country that rules itself and turning it into a politically correct bastain to the world where everyone, Jewish and Muslim, Black and White, dog and cat can live together in harmony and sing koombyah while we skip around the rainbow holding hands. He is going to make everything free to everybody and ensure that the evil wealthy people pay for all of it! There will be no more police departments so that they cannot act to oppress those who have been treated less than what they believe they are entitled to. We will not have any borders anymore so that anyone still wanting to come here after e is done will be able to without fear of the laws of this country. We will all be able to get free health care to cover all of the diseases that are brought in by the immigrants such as TB, Ebola, or scabies. We will all be skinnier and healthier though, because we will not smoke, drive, or eat any foods that contain seasoning, sweeteners, or fats. The children will be much easier to care for after being malnourished by school lunches, as anemic weak children are not as fast, and will be therefore easier to keep an eye on while we sit at home doing art or relaxing since we no longer need to be employed because the government will provide all things for free. This is my understanding of what he has been striving for over the last 6 years. Of course I didn't write this post, someone else wrote it and gave it to me to use!!