Warren 16 Deweyville 25/Final

Chester86

Guest ECBucFan

I can't believe Lance Dale out coached the legend Chad Babin

Looks that way to me too. I saw on TV this week that when the cameras were in Warren, the players and coach said they were "just itching to beat Deweyville". Not sure why, since DV really didn't do anything, just give up their coach.

Well, its looks like DV is gonna be just fine after all. Congrats to Lance & the Pirates!  :) 

No,Senior Brendon Waldrep started at QB and the first play was a 70yd TD pass from Waldrep to Robert Brinson. Triston Gordon had an INT,a TD and a couple of passes defensed.The Pirates looked 

quite a bit better this week after some key position changes on both sides of the ball. Hubbard played the 4th qtr with Waldrep at TB.

Warren and Deweyville always play each other close and this looks like more of the same. Both clubs starting over with good young coaches, I just don't see the down side for either club. Watching the high lights looks like the Warriors are gonna have to tighten up the secondary but that's not unusual with young clubs. Congrats to the Pirates but my heart stays with Warren. Go Warriors !!!!