Hull-Daisetta vs Hemphill Predictions and Comments

HD vs Hemphill  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins HD or Hemphill?

• HD
    • Hemphill

This should be a good match. Both teams appear to be exceedingly horrible. The Jr class for Hemphill has showed signs of life in the past. The questions will be whether or not they have all quit by now after being stomped over the last few years? HD is HD, no talent but true scheduling brilliance. This one will be interesting.

89falcon I really really dispise HD because they believe they compete in the SEC, but all all I ever see from you is complete bashing of a team. Scheduling brilliance? Last year they played kountze, deweyville, hardin, who all happen to be a bigger school. Hemphill happens to be a classification above them. I just want to know if you have any logic to your post, or if you go out of your way to try and bash HD and any other school is trying desperately to get things going in the right direction

89falcon I really really dispise HD because they believe they compete in the SEC, but all all I ever see from you is complete bashing of a team. Scheduling brilliance? Last year they played kountze, deweyville, hardin, who all happen to be a bigger school. Hemphill happens to be a classification above them. I just want to know if you have any logic to your post, or if you go out of your way to try and bash HD and any other school is trying desperately to get things going in the right direction

How was Deweyville, Kountze and Hardin when HD scheduled them? All three have been pathetic since their inception. The "logic" is HD scheduling the most horrible teams around so that they can hopefully compile wins. It is no coincidence that they are playing Hemphill this year. Every once in a while it backfires when historically bad teams happen to be decent such as last year. Why don't you cry me a river?

He is a troll. Plain and simple. He is so insignificant, we have stopped responding. Yet, he continues to troll. Must not have a job. Thanks deputy, but you can't apply logic to trolls.

Troll: someone who does not embrace foolishness of certain fan bases.

Hull Diasetta and Deweyville have both scheduled weak non district schedules in the past it's no secret but they have both had success in their districts and made playoffs as of late.

Deweyville's success graduated last year and is gone. HD always makes the playoffs and then gets beat in the first round. They are in the weakest district in the state.