come on give me your upsets for friday

skipper

Guest Farmer Fran

They will win at least 5 under any scenario. They have way too much talent/numbers in the Jr class. They will have one of the best athletes in the district at RB/QB. Unfortunately the JR class in Madisonville is among the best I have seen and will be in the mix for a deep playoff run. I am not familiar with the players at CS but I expect them to be a cut above based on recent history. The rest of the 8 games are in play.

7-3 is reasonable for the RedDevils. Speed and size this year.

D1 talent for sure, that's not bragging, it's fact. They've got 2 kids that are juniors with big time offers already. Just because you have D1 talent doesn't mean you're going to win. Still have to protect the ball and play together. Nederland is well coached and will have in my opinion one of best pure football players in the area on the field. Nederland is ranked higher in every poll in the state, so yeah, it's an upset.

Would this really be considered an upset? At home, beat us handily last year, and all kinds of D1 talent?

I think we've got a lot of question marks. I'm very surprised we are ranked in any polls. I'm excited to see us in action in a real game Friday. Crosby will be a really good test as they are well-coached and have good athletes. This is a very tough game right out of the gate and it doesn't get any easier the next week at home vs. Dayton. These types of games will definitely get the Dogs ready for district.

D1 talent for sure, that's not bragging, it's fact. They've got 2 kids that are juniors with big time offers already. Just because you have D1 talent doesn't mean you're going to win. Still have to protect the ball and play together. Nederland is well coached and will have in my opinion one of best pure football players in the area on the field. Nederland is ranked higher in every poll in the state, so yeah, it's an upset.

Would this really be considered an upset? At home, beat us handily last year, and all kinds of D1 talent?