Video analysis of last scrimmages

I am a bit confused about what was said about Morse. I shot the entire game. 5 drops, 1 ball thrown out of bounds on a scramble and another that he should've been sacked or called for grounding. I looked again and didn't see many underthrown balls. WB did sub in the 2nd quarter trying to get another QB experience and it showed. On the other hand Cropper fumbled the first handoff of the game before settling down. Holes were being made and I believe Halfin could've broken at least a couple if he played. West Brook as usual has a solid receiving unit and Essex was on. What the Bruins lacked when the backup QB was in they made up with the running game. Also I'll never understand pass interference being called in the end zone when the ball in uncatchable 5-10 yards out of bounds. It's just a scrimmage. Both teams got what they needed out of it. West Brook faced a solid passing attack that they'll see in the 6A ranks during the playoffs. And PNG got great experience for their line against a bigger opponent for the second week in a row.

I tell you this that kid can throw a football no doubt about it

Obviously i write.for PA News. I'll admit in public Avi and David both do great work. Being in this biz now for 14 years here the BE is covering the best they can just like we do. Folks the newspaper biz, and tv media too, is not as easy as going to a game once a week. Its all time consuming. Plus pay is crap and we face lot of difficulties school districts face as an example. You readers want same coverage we gave you 20 years ago and we try.hard to do it but with staffs maybe 1/3 the size. Avi first is not a se texas guy. Many of us vets here grew up here. So we attack our jobs tad different. Now I'll openly admit too avi does things that make me grind me teeth but i respect hes doing his job the best he knows how. I know i could tweet more. I lack in that but i try to make up for it in stories i know people personally say they like the style of. Who's right? Who's wrong? Man thats a matter of opinion but in avi's defense he gets paid to share his openly. Its a thing we do as writers and sometimes it isnt the popular thinking. Ok im done lol

Gabe keep up the good work. I enjoy reading your stuff. DBerry I typically agree with. I think hes usually on point. I just Avi was out in left field on this, and I gave my opinion. Time to move on.
Lots of preseason hype in the GT. With WOS poised to get back to the State title game (legitimately) as well as Newton and with PAM looking to be strong this year and WB stepping it up as a real threat, and the local 5As both looking to be pretty good, not to mention Jasper and the surging Hawks from HJ. I think this could be the year that the GT area gets a team to Arlington.

well I will tell you what I saw. Brooks first string looked sharp on the first drive, did everything right.PNG , on first drive 2nd team RB (cropper) fumbled ball, turnover on downs. Brooks first team o scores again. For the record brook did substitute to 2nd string. I'm not gonna lie, our Defense did struggle, had they brook left in first string, the scoreboard would have been different. Their qb, rb and wrs did outstanding job. As for Morse, thought he did an outstanding job. 2 of his incompletes were bombs to Mczeal that should have been caught but were dropped and for the most part would have been tds. Another was to Giblen right before the last td that was on target but defensive back disrupted the play. Next play, was same play with the tall receiver catching the well caught ball for the go ahead score.I have to agree don't think Morse could have played a better game at the position. But in the end I do think brooks hurry up offense was too much at the beginning. Just a scrimmage though, good beneficial work for both teams, ready for some real ball this week! Best of all I didn't see no injuries or bad sportsmanship on either side.

We are lucky to have as much media coverage in this area as we do. It's not like that other places.

That being said I would tend to give a little more credibility to D Berry because as far as I know he is the only media in the area that has played Division I college football.

Pffft i was first team SEC offensive lineman two years straight.