PN-G/Westbrook Scrimmage

WB subbed in the backup QB and RBs, but 72, 75 & 68 never left the field. That OLine is big!!!!

McZeal showed some potential, but I got the sense hes afraid of contact. Caught one on third down about a yard short of the first down marker and instead of just plowing forward for the first he went backwards to avoid a potential hit and lost. Sign of a young player that needs reps to get used to the speed and the pops. He dropped a couple and caught one he probably shouldnt have. Hes gonna be a beast in time!
Morse looked great. Moves well in the pocket and throws excellent on the run. Has a great presence in the pocket.
Thought the OLine looked good. I'd start T. Smith at Guard and move Hauk to DLine. Both played well, but to me Hauk has that nasty DT mentality we could use.
The Soph Runnels really ran hard. I was very impressed.
All in all after WB capitalized on the PNG mistake for the second score early in the game, PNG went 28-7 the rest of the way. I'll take it.
Compared to WB what does Clear Lake look like?

How is Mczeal on speed? Didn't really see him run. Seems like it would take a sec to get those legs churning.

He beat the WB DB deep over the middle on a post and Morse hit him in stride for what would have been a long TD, but he dropped it. Looked fast enough going deep. Not super quick short.
Giblins huge, Sparks is quick and catches everything, Sullivan made some plays as well. Four very capable receivers. Three with size.