BISD's additional cuts could include athletics

CraigS

Just another money grab using her sex orientation as a means to gain leverage.

I don't know the whole story but if she punched and kicked any official
then well they have the means/right to subdue her.

I like how 12 news uses the word BULLY when nothing in the news article gives any evidence to bullying.
Subduing a student for attacking a teacher is not bullying.  12 news get it straight and report honest info or you will lose credibility.  stop trying to gain watchers/listeners by inaccurate headlines.

you were there and know the true story? if not, then explain how you know it was an inaccurate headline, and also how you know she's using sexual orientation to gain leverage in a money grab. I'm not saying you're wrong, just curious how you seem to know so much about the situation.

1.  the video only shows what it shows...doesn't show what happened before the video started or after the video started.

2.  Bullets....did you read the story that 12 NEWS wrote.....does it give any examples of bullying.

3.  also im on that campus a lot and believe me I ve seen numerous gay relations between boys with boys and girls with girls......so why would they just target this one to bully.

so what your saying is that its okay for the media to take a mother's damaging word or anyone else damaging claim of another person and put it in the headline before knowing the facts.

Its funny how a teacher can get hit in the face, but the story is headlined by "bullying of a gay girl".  And this is why some of the middle schools and high schools have lost control of the student population's discipline. 

Im gonna call the news and tell them that Bullets has bullied me cause Im gay.  Let your name, image, career get ruined because of an inaccurate statement.  Lets see if you like that.  I hope you have no kids and wife to support.

This same girl has paid a visit to Mini Rogers for a third time.....She has a rap sheet

and what the video doesn't show is the girl throwing punches at the teacher and instead of the teacher knocking her out....he grabbed her and brought her to the ground to subdue her(which the video does show). Many staff members are CPI certified.

AND Bullets....channel 12 is wrong in their headline....its completely false and damaging.  Shame on channel 12 and its producers/reporters.  There are a lot more flamboyant and openly gay individuals at ozen and they re not bullied.

ITS A MONEY GRAB.  Stop defending criminals and stop using sex orientation to grab headlines.

This same girl has paid a visit to Mini Rogers for a third time.....She has a rap sheet

and what the video doesn't show is the girl throwing punches at the teacher and instead of the teacher knocking her out....he grabbed her and brought her to the ground to subdue her(which the video does show). Many staff members are CPI certified.

AND Bullets....channel 12 is wrong in their headline....its completely false and damaging.  Shame on channel 12 and its producers/reporters.  There are a lot more flamboyant and openly gay individuals at ozen and they re not bullied.

ITS A MONEY GRAB.  Stop defending criminals and stop using sex orientation to grab headlines.

Standard for KBMT sensationalism. 

AD/coaches should work with student-athletes who have cars and parents to provide carpools for those who do not have ways to and from those activities. Agree?

Yes. Maybe I am getting too old but I have never heard of or even contemplated school buses giving kids a ride home in such a way. 

Its extracurricular.....coaches and ads have enough on their plate...

how bout parents and athletes figure their on way home if they won't to participate in extracurricular activities.

all it takes is opening your mouth asking other individuals for a ride.  Not that hard.

That is how I made it to school and made it home my entire life of school.........and I'm from Port Arthur.

• 3 months later...