Texas A&M

king

Year three sounds like it is going to tough on Coach Sumlin.

2012 2 losses
2013 4 losses
2914 6 losses projected

Certainly not the trend that my Aggie friends are going to be happy with.

whatnamecanipick you remember this you cannot have it both ways as you said on the Miss. St. at LSU topic and I quote "Posters on this board did not pick A&M to fail. The rest of the world did. We just reported it like PM19 does" So which one is it and I assume 2014 not 2914? I'm aware how you count so maybe you meant 2914??
Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm sure your the one that said strong was going to have more wins this year than Sumlin if that's true strong better get on his horse and whip and ride...

GIG'EM

whatnamecanipick you remember this you cannot have it both ways as you said on the Miss. St. at LSU topic and I quote "Posters on this board did not pick A&M to fail. The rest of the world did. We just reported it like PM19 does" So which one is it and I assume 2014 not 2914? I'm aware how you count so maybe you meant 2914??
Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm sure your the one that said strong was going to have more wins this year than Sumlin if that's true strong better get on his horse and whip and ride...

GIG'EM

These are the projected preseason records that everyone likes to talk about. They do not belong to me. I only report the news, I do not make the news.

Do you understand the difference?

PM19 and others do it all the time. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I guess you want you maroon glasses and not the truth. Try TexasAGS if that is what you like. :rolleyes:

We will have to wait until the EOY to see who wins the most games. :rolleyes:

#SPCFBG

These are the projected preseason records that everyone likes to talk about. They do not belong to me. I only report the news, I do not make the news.

Do you understand the difference?

PM19 and others do it all the time. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I guess you want you maroon glasses and not the truth. Try TexasAGS if that is what you like. :rolleyes:

We will have to wait until the EOY to see who wins the most games. :rolleyes:

#SPCFBG

There is a difference is reporting the news and rejoicing in it.

And WNCIP there were others - that picked A&M to have less losses than 6 so WHY did you only report the one that mad the Aggie's appear to be the worst.  When you have a dislike for anything - and you obviously have a dislike for the Aggie's then you always bring up the worst of what you read.  Keep it up I find it very amusing. 

There is a difference is reporting the news and rejoicing in it.

And WNCIP there were others - that picked A&M to have less losses than 6 so WHY did you only report the one that mad the Aggie's appear to be the worst.  When you have a dislike for anything - and you obviously have a dislike for the Aggie's then you always bring up the worst of what you read.  Keep it up I find it very amusing. 

Talk to PM19

I'm just following his lead.