glen beck, Meagan kelly

Big girl

So it has to be one or the other?

YOU sound confused sir

No confusion here...I am not happy with Democrats or Republicans, but Republicans are a whole lot closer to my views than Democrats so that's how I vote.

If a Democrat was running for President that was pro-second amendment, pro- small gov, pro-lower taxes, pro-military...I would vote for them.

I do like the sir thing...keep it up.  :)

As long as the Dems keep creating the perception that, under their management, the government will give more free stuff to the average voter, those who can't/won't think for themselves will vote only one way.

entitlements. .....Steve nash has done it again. What's next Benghazi. It is the same things over and over again.

Big Girl- Just so we less enlightened folks can understand, go ahead and identify four or five of the Bush scandals that you so happily refer to .  By the way, the Supreme Court just ruled that President Obama violated the Constitution by going around the Senate to name key labor and financial watchdogs?  How did that happen?  After all, you have told us repeatedly how smart he is and how he taught Constitutional law.  I am sure the Supreme Court was, in your view, very knowledgeable when they ruled in favor of Obamacare but I'll bet they don't have any "credibility" with you on this one, right?

Big Girl- Just so we less enlightened folks can understand, go ahead and identify four or five of the Bush scandals that you so happily refer to . By the way, the Supreme Court just ruled that President Obama violated the Constitution by going around the Senate to name key labor and financial watchdogs? How did that happen? After all, you have told us repeatedly how smart he is and how he taught Constitutional law. I am sure the Supreme Court was, in your view, very knowledgeable when they ruled in favor of Obamacare but I'll bet they don't have any "credibility" with you on this one, right?

the congress was in recess 3 days, the supreme court says they have to be in recess for 10 days. He is not the only president to make appointees in this fashion. His lawyers put up valid arguments and they lost. It happens. You guys are making it more then it is. (Like you always do). What about all of his executive orders that were approved by the supreme court? You win some and you lose some.

the congress was in recess 3 days, the supreme court says they have to be in recess for 10 days. He is not the only president to make appointees in this fashion. His lawyers put up valid arguments and they lost. It happens. You guys are making it more then it is. (Like you always do). What about all of his executive orders that were approved by the supreme court? You win some and you lose some.

Nope, the Supreme Court informed the "constitutional professor" about some details of the Constitution.

And you know the BOLD part how?