glen beck, Meagan kelly

Big girl

A liberal trying to defend a liberal makes for good entertainment!     ;)

Um who's a liberal? Big Girl??

I hope you not referring to me cause you would be once again wrong as usual, I've went over this once too many times before, that lets me know you're too old, hope you not in the beginning stages of this joker, this is bad news. http://www.alz.org/alzheimers_disease_stages_of_alzheimers.asp?gclid=CNSCkpf6mr8CFUg2aQodmzYArg

Um who's a liberal? Big Girl??

I hope you not referring to me cause you would be once again wrong as usual, I've went over this once too many times before, that lets me know you're too old, hope you not in the beginning stages of this joker, this is bad news. http://www.alz.org/alzheimers_disease_stages_of_alzheimers.asp?gclid=CNSCkpf6mr8CFUg2aQodmzYArg

I guess so.  I "forgot" you were a "conservative."     :rolleyes:

im not affiliated with any party, I couldn't give a damn about either side, I vote for who I think can get the job done. Once again joker you are wrong as usual ;)

Buddy, stay focused.  I never said a party.  Conservative and liberal is a philosophy.  One knows the tree by the fruit it bears!     B) 

Buddy- I noticed that your response to my two part question included an answer to the second one. I inquired for that opinion as a condition of you having voted for Obama and you responded. Thanks for the rather indirect disclosure.

you can think whatever you want ol chap, the FACT of the matter is you and everyone else dont know who I voted for, if I voted at all. You'll never know. :)

Just because you don't get the answer YOU want doesn't mean to show your ass or your ignorance btw. ;)

Buddy- If I am understanding you correctly, two good years are enough to offset the past six?

go back and READ instead of assuming/putting words in a person's mouth: something you been doing quite too much lately btw. I've been watching.

Well, if I misinterpreted you in that respect, then would it be appropriate to conclude that "righting the ship" in the last two years is insufficient to offset the first six years?  By the way, I put no words in your mouth.  I simply asked questions to try to clarify your words.  Is there some subtle inference/threat within " I've been watching"?

Well, if I misinterpreted you in that respect, then would it be appropriate to conclude that "righting the ship" in the last two years is insufficient to offset the first six years?  By the way, I put no words in your mouth.  I simply asked questions to try to clarify your words.  Is there some subtle inference/threat within " I've been watching"?

Somehow I get the feeling that you couldn't care less about being watched, Nash. :)