District 12-3A D1 Predictions

Not sure how a question about coaching staffs turned in to this but hey whatever it takes to livein up the board :) Duane will do  a great job and if they run the same scheme as last year there may not be much of an adjustment, if not there will be some growing pains.

I'm pretty sure it will be very close to the same stuff.. So people can stop saying Kountze getting a new coach this late is gonna hurt.. The only big change is grayland arnold going to the QB spot

Are you certain he will be qb? Coach Joubert might want to change things up a bit.

No ones trying sugar coat anything...a person can change their draws without disrupting what their clothes look like to the public; they would no nothing different...now you go from suites to jeans or ties to polo's...well that's a change, a change in style. That has an effect! Look Joubert has been there and coached most of these kids, if not has supported them in their individual sports, he has been Asst. AD. Our offense is not changing...same OC and our defense is not changing...same DC.....WE JUST CHANGED DRAWS! Would you not agree that in 98 % of coaching changes that not only do they loose the Coaches but also the game plan? You change clothes normally so does the style...Bottom we physically changed Head Football Coach and AD...if anything we went from cotton to silk! LMBO, DANG THIS BOARD IS FUN!

No ones trying sugar coat anything...a person can change their draws without disrupting what their clothes look like to the public; they would no nothing different...now you go from suites to jeans or ties to polo's...well that's a change, a change in style. That has an effect! Look Joubert has been there and coached most of these kids, if not has supported them in their individual sports, he has been Asst. AD. Our offense is not changing...same OC and our defense is not changing...same DC.....WE JUST CHANGED DRAWS! Would you not agree that in 98 % of coaching changes that not only do they loose the Coaches but also the game plan? You change clothes normally so does the style...Bottom we physically changed Head Football Coach and AD...if anything we went from cotton to silk! LMBO, DANG THIS BOARD IS FUN!

my grandmother supports everyone of my kids and my brother kids in their individual sports but im not sure I would want her to be their coach.  Just sayin.

I doubt it too, thats all they got! trust me they want the ball in his hands 90% percent of the time and hope the other 10% dont cost them the game!

but trust me. Kountze has many more athletes with football knowledge including morgan, cunnigan, wright, and warren just to name a few

my grandmother supports everyone of my kids and my brother kids in their individual sports but im not sure I would want her to be their coach. Just sayin.

DUMB! really? Your grandma. Your going to compare one of areas most competent coaches to your grandmother? I'm sure she is a sweet lady and all...? Try again!

DUMB! really? Your grandma. Your going to compare one of areas most competent coaches to your grandmother? I'm sure she is a sweet lady and all...? Try again!

Im sorry i disappointed you.  I forgot yall changed your panties and now your ok because the new pair of silk draws is one of the areas most competent coaches.   Hope i got that right??

and utfan I know that bugs you!   that comment was just for you!

I hope you do have more because im really looking forward to a good game....and yes Im saying this plain as I can!      Kirbyville will shut down Arnold!!   Kville defense will chase him down, knock him down and make him earn every yard!  better bring your B game cause Kville defense will OWN Arnold

Im sorry i disappointed you. I forgot yall changed your panties and now your ok because the new pair of silk draws is one of the areas most competent coaches. Hope i got that right??

and utfan I know that bugs you! that comment was just for you!

I hope you do have more because im really looking forward to a good game....and yes Im saying this plain as I can! Kirbyville will shut down Arnold!! Kville defense will chase him down, knock him down and make him earn every yard! better bring your B game cause Kville defense will OWN Arnold

Wow...you get to mad! A little ribbing and you try to make it into a sexiest panty thing...on top of throw your granny under the bus! I tried to keep it masculine...then you reduce and resort to making nasty physical threats against our QB..."chase him down and Knock him down " just saying your beloved cats would make him earn every yard was sufficient! LOL...as you were HAUS!

I watched Joubert at HJ put up massive numbers on the football field. Kountze got an upgrade at AD/HC in my opinion. Kville has their hands full. If Joubert is calling or drawing up the play book strategy pre-game - Ktz goes undefeated unless the Def falls apart.

And the defense wont😁

Go Lions! I'm sure all of Kirbyville's fans aren't like those posting on this thread. Kirbyville will field a good team and I have respect for their program but I truly hope Kountze wins this game. There's a difference in friendly ribbing and being stupid.

trust me its just friendly ribbing,,,or stupid friendly ribbing maybe?   but honestly I dont see any team going undeafted in this district. 

Go Lions! I'm sure all of Kirbyville's fans aren't like those posting on this thread. Kirbyville will field a good team and I have respect for their program but I truly hope Kountze wins this game. There's a difference in friendly ribbing and being stupid.

Kirbyville have too many athletes for Kountze...seriously. One man won't beat Kirbyville. It's aight to be excited about a ball club that made the playoffs for the first time within 40 years. I've talked with some of the kids in town and they said Kountze is their least worries...lol