District 12-3A D1 Predictions

IMO it's never teams like Kirbyville that bother me too much because you know what your gonna see and after reading all the hype...it's honestly teams like Hardin, Buna, ect...because those cats will try to beat you at marbles...LOL...it does not matter if they are out gunned 10-1! Those are the kinda guys I worry about on Friday nights.

I guess my attempt at sarcastic comedy was a failure! Dang and I so wanted to entertain the football royalty...and R-144...not the same at all. Okay, Im sorry if I was to harsh and went to far down the ole' rabbit trail. Look guys this is how I see it. Last year Kirbyville did not wipe the floor with Kountze...no where close and without Kountze starting QB. I think Kirbyville will be tough and TBH I dont know how it will turn out. I hope our kids go play to their best ability and leave it all on the field...I hope thats how we approach every game.  I have seen alot of football on Friday nights and I have seen the best take one on the chin and the worst rise to victory...On paper Kirbyville looks strong and every team should respect the ablity. I guess my point is Kirbyville should show some respect in return for programs that have potential to beat them...or not...but either way we wil play the game and The Kountze Lions will take the field with intentions of winning that game regardless of predictions.     

NO no I get it trust me.  I have utmost respect for other programs that could beat Kville.  I get it.  Its not a gimme,  Kville is going to have to step up to every game and play their A game just like everyone else.  Anything can happen, thats why they play the games and not on paper.  I realize that some Kville fans go a little overboard sometimes (cough cough 1980)  but its all in fun. 

I can not affect the outcome of the game by getting on here and talking trash,  you can not affect the outcome of the game promoting Arnold as the best player in district.  Nothing that happens on this board will affect the outcome of friday night when they actually hit the field.  Thats what makes this so fun and innocent.  We do this because two reasons.. 1.  football hasnt started yet and this is our way of feeding the addition and 2.  We can get on the field and actualy play the game.   So we jus get on here and talk trash.  Thats all it is! 

We respect your ability or we wouldnt be on here talking trash about Kountze, Arnold, Woodville, EC....etc      When is the last time you heard someone from Kville say better look out Hardin   we are coming for you??   

What does get on my nerves is people that get on here and whine...(not talking about your post BONE, I know you was just being sarcastic) 

I get sick of reading whah whah Kirbyville brags too much and no one respects my team cause we could win...blah blah blah!

Its a football forum for talking trash and bragging!  If you want to know how pretty you lookin in skirt go join a pagent and get out of the football forum!!!!!

NO no I get it trust me.  I have utmost respect for other programs that could beat Kville.  I get it.  Its not a gimme,  Kville is going to have to step up to every game and play their A game just like everyone else.  Anything can happen, thats why they play the games and not on paper.  I realize that some Kville fans go a little overboard sometimes (cough cough 1980)  but its all in fun. 

I can not affect the outcome of the game by getting on here and talking trash,  you can not affect the outcome of the game promoting Arnold as the best player in district.  Nothing that happens on this board will affect the outcome of friday night when they actually hit the field.  Thats what makes this so fun and innocent.  We do this because two reasons.. 1.  football hasnt started yet and this is our way of feeding the addition and 2.  We can get on the field and actualy play the game.   So we jus get on here and talk trash.  Thats all it is! 

We respect your ability or we wouldnt be on here talking trash about Kountze, Arnold, Woodville, EC....etc      When is the last time you heard someone from Kville say better look out Hardin   we are coming for you??   

Your right...no amount of smack can change the outcome...

you mean since newton left LOL

To be honest...yes. Lol the talent at the top is a lot closer to the talent at the bottom. Warren, Hardin, Woodville, and Anahuac should all at least compete with the rest of the district. Unlike 2012 when your third place team (Woodville) blew out Warren, Hardin, Kountze, and Anahuac by 21+. Times have changed. These "bottom" schools have worked their way back into competing for playoff spots in the near future.

To be honest...yes. Lol the talent at the top is a lot closer to the talent at the bottom. Warren, Hardin, Woodville, and Anahuac should all at least compete with the rest of the district. Unlike 2012 when your third place team (Woodville) blew out Warren, Hardin, Kountze, and Anahuac by 21+. Times have changed. These "bottom" schools have worked their way back into competing for playoff spots in the near future.

I still think there will be a pretty significant gap but agree they are improving
But playoffs I think are still kvill ktz buna ec

woodville beat kountze 18-16 in 2012

%[quote name="IT'S IN THE BONE" post="1508149" timestamp="1406684053"]Significant gap between Kirbyville and the rest of the pack or am I reading to much into your statement?[/quote%]

No a gap between the top half and bottom half

At this point thered no way anyone can claim a big gap between kville and rest of field but I could see them increasing that gap by end of year

The one constant I keep hearing from the folks predicting their team will make a strong push to claim the title is new coaches. That's not a good formula to win titles. Maybe we need a new thread about who has the best new coaching staff in this district ?? Woodville ,Warren ,Kountze, and Anahuac all have new staffs. This usually means you're rebuilding.

The one constant I keep hearing from the folks predicting their team will make a strong push to claim the title is new coachese game plan. That's not a good formula to win titles. Maybe we need a new thread about who has the best new coaching staff in this district ?? Woodville ,Warren ,Kountze, and Anahuac all have new staffs. This usually means you're rebuilding.

*****NOTE*****
As old Javelina said and I will go a bit further....Kountze kept the same OC & DC...Kountze game plan is the same...Plus Coach Joubert is not new, if anything he represents stability to our town and players. Kountze does not fall in the category of having a new staff.