Allen's "Taj Mahal" Stadium to be closed this football season

It was stated on this forum that the contractor had never built a football stadium before. You get what you pay for. I too feel sorry for the seniors and the community that cannot use the stadium. Has there been no update on the solution to this problem or is the investigation still ongoing? Look for finger pointing and blaming to be brought out as the official report is forthcoming. Lawsuits possible and $$$ to correct the problems. I too hope the entire or most of the stadium does not have to come down. Such a waste and a shame for all parties involved.

I agree with you Stanger, several articles stated they have taking on big build jobs but not a stadium. Even if they were the lowest bidder, Allen should have done better research. 60 million of tax payers money is to much to waste because of bad decisions. I wonder if pink slips might be given out when the dust settles on this issue?

I agree with you Stanger, several articles stated they have taking on big build jobs but not a stadium. Even if they were the lowest bidder, Allen should have done better research. 60 million of tax payers money is to much to waste because of bad decisions. I wonder if pink slips might be given out when the dust settles on this issue?

None. The Good Ol' Boy Network does not pass judgement on their members.

For 60 million and however much it cost for repairs, lawers, lawsuits, and court time. Someone might be getting a pink slip or a demotion when this is finished. I have not heard of any resolution time or how far along they are in the final report. Anyone have a update on that issue?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...