obama Lies And Media Slap-Down...

smitty

Seems like a sharp guy. Too bad he cant just investigate, but instead chooses to be so politically biased.  No "finding" of his will ever have any validity.

So no matter what he finds, it will be dismissed because he was a "meanie" to the administration and the media that is in the tank for them.   :rolleyes:

I don't think so!

So no matter what he finds, it will be dismissed because he was a "meanie" to the administration and the media that is in the tank for them.   :rolleyes:

I don't think so!

Being mean has nothing to do with it.    He is not heading in with an open mind.   Why investigate if you have already decided the outcome.  Pure politics and a waste of time.

Seems like a sharp guy. Too bad he cant just investigate, but instead chooses to be so politically biased.  No "finding" of his will ever have any validity.

Let me guess- If instead they had Chuck Schumer or Elizabeth Warren heading this investigation, then there would be no bias, right?

How do you know nothing is being done?  I guess you were in that group who said the administration was doing nothing about Osama as well. :P

Westend- Do you believe that 18 months is MORE than sufficient time to find out who gave the stand down order and why the video tape theory was floated? Is it also sufficient time to identify and pursue the perpetrators?

Talk of the video means nothing to me.  There are some good questions which should be answered.   Who was in charge of security?  Was there a plea for more security that was denied?  By who?    Exactly why could the military not respond and who made that decision?    Why was the ambassador even there?  Those were good questions which might lead to better security in the future.

Some of these questions have been answered.   For some reason, there are people who choose to ignore them.   For instance, a high ranking military officer testified that the situation on the ground was too confusing and they needed time to make a response.  They also had concerns about leaving other areas without security(the airport)   

The whole video thing is just dumb.  That's my opinion.

Talk of the video means nothing to me.  There are some good questions which should be answered.   Who was in charge of security?  Was there a plea for more security that was denied?  By who?    Exactly why could the military not respond and who made that decision?    Why was the ambassador even there?  Those were good questions which might lead to better security in the future.

Some of these questions have been answered.   For some reason, there are people who choose to ignore them.   For instance, a high ranking military officer testified that the situation on the ground was too confusing and they needed time to make a response.  They also had concerns about leaving other areas without security(the airport)   

The whole video thing is just dumb.  That's my opinion.

Yes, its dumb but it is also a BLATANT and intentional lie. Do you disagree?