OF 74 Silsbee 69 Final/Wednesday

Guest bleed orange

First off I want to say, I met "Mactiger" and "Tiger12" tonight. It was a pleasure meeting both of you and you are first class in my book. WOW what a game. The atmosphere was electric. Two gutty performance's by two good teams. You cant say enough about Ang Green, she was unstopable and what about Kristy Sanders, she ran the floor and dished out assist after assist. By the way tigerballa your voice is awesome. she sang the national anthem and it sent chills down my spine. I got her screen name wrong I think but she knows who I am talking about.

It was great meeting you too Bleed orange.  What a game.  You are right about the National Anthem.  She sings at every home game and does a great job.  All of the girls played great and like I said last night, they left it all on the hardwood.

Great effort on both sides.  Congrats Lady Bobcats! 

It was also nice to see such great fan support from both teams.   Thanks to all the Orangefield fans for making the trip and to all the Silsbee faithful, we will see you  on Friday.

First off I want to say, I met "Mactiger" and "Tiger12" tonight. It was a pleasure meeting both of you and you are first class in my book. WOW what a game. The atmosphere was electric. Two gutty performance's by two good teams. You cant say enough about Ang Green, she was unstopable and what about Kristy Sanders, she ran the floor and dished out assist after assist. By the way tigerballa your voice is awesome. she sang the national anthem and it sent chills down my spine. I got her screen name wrong I think but she knows who I am talking about.

Yes, it was a great game well played! I enjoyed watching it from beginning to end.Also, thanks for the compliment, I really appreciate it!  :)  :D

Well that was only my second girls basketball game to ever attend (the first being SHS -vs- WOS) all I can about that is WOW, 2 GREAT games!

Congrats to OHS, ya'll have a complete team, and should do well on into the playoffs!

Thanks Bleed Orange it was good meeting you as well, didn't mean to seem like a stalking and track you to the parking lot. It's just always nice to have a face with a name!

I also agree with LadyTigers_Balla singing.......WOW! I also had chill bumps, that was the most incredible thing I've ever heard!

Guest OHS_1994

Just like I said on the predictions, it would be close till the very end, when the Bobcat pressure would help them pull away.  This is a very special Bobcat team.

Guest bleed orange

If they had a thread that was entitled " Who has the biggest fan base or supports their team the best" I would have to say Orangefield and Silsbee. Its hard to fill that big gym but it was pretty full. The Silsbee ISD and fans were a gracious host. The sportsmanship displayed by both teams was awesome. We all get caught up in our own little worlds and forget its just a game and they are just kids. But last night we did not forget and watched a great ball game from two very good teams. Sure the fans got rowdy at times but who would'nt in a action packed game like that. But for the most part everybody mainly just cheered their team on. And thats what it is all about. It sure was loud in that gym. Silsbee has very nice facilities.

I was very impressed with both teams.  In my opinion Silsbee played a better game last night than the one they beat us at home.  Ms. Green is a very special player and one of the top 3 in our district as far as I am concerned. She also is surrounded by quite a few players that are very good. The OF girls stepped up their game, especially since several of them were questionable to play due to illness.  I sincerely hope that we meet at the region finals.  What a fantastic showing for our district, and our area as a whole.

I was very impressed with both teams.  In my opinion Silsbee played a better game last night than the one they beat us at home.  Ms. Green is a very special player and one of the top 3 in our district as far as I am concerned. She also is surrounded by quite a few players that are very good. The OF girls stepped up their game, especially since several of them were questionable to play due to illness.  I sincerely hope that we meet at the region finals.  What a fantastic showing for our district, and our area as a whole.

That would be fun!  Catfight II 2007!

Guest BobcatBeliever

um, Bleed.... I couldn't help but notice that you have an unbelievable number of posts on here.. you get out much??? lol

Oh yeah, he gets out.  He goes from the PC to the mail box and back!  You should have seen those legs shivering beneath those TU shorts when he went to get the paper yesterday morning. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124