What is going on at west brook?

As an alumni of WB & former ball player, I wish the Brook well in the up-coming years. I'm not too found of their coach but heck, it is what it is. Good Luck Bruins!

If they dont make the playoffs again this year expect some cleaning of the house over there.

Man it looks like the head coach again is losing his coaching staff. From what I am gathering he is losing some coachs and one being the conditioning and linebacker coach who was well respected by the kids, I think he is going to PA memorial which that guy will make them even better! Not looking good for the bruins so far.

Yeah, I did not care for how he goes about building a program! His sledge hammer is better for breaking down things instead of building things up! Very undesirable comments I am told he has had and Beaumont is not that big for things not to get around! Hmm :ph34r:

Yeah, I did not care for how he goes about building a program! His sledge hammer is better for breaking down things instead of building things up! Very undesirable comments I am told he has had and Beaumont is not that big for things not to get around! Hmm :ph34r:

he is a better fit at a smaller school IMO.

I don't have a problem with the coach. I want him to win. I just think that he is not thinking long term about his program. He must be under pressure to win now! The moves he is making with the kids now are not practical. They have some nice talent coming up, but they are rushing them and changing their positions. You are moving up 2015 starters for 2014 depth. I don't get it.