Cowboys/Manziel ?

Jerry is seriously considering moving up to draft Johnny I hear… Unless he has a plan to bring in some defensive guys for cheap um…… ..

We need a GM badly that has some sense.

I really think this is just Jerry talking to make other teams draft him early.  If someone takes Manziel that is one more team that doesn't draft a player that DALLAS wants and needs.  Now, on the other hand, maybe there is more to Romo's back problem than we know.  It also looks like Orton may be leaning toward retirement so that would leave the COWBOYS will no accomplished back-up. 

I really think this is just Jerry talking to make other teams draft him early.  If someone takes Manziel that is one more team that doesn't draft a player that DALLAS wants and needs.  Now, on the other hand, maybe there is more to Romo's back problem than we know.  It also looks like Orton may be leaning toward retirement so that would leave the COWBOYS will no accomplished back-up.

Romo was ok last night at the Mavericks game, wouldn't surprise me if he had a spasm this morning. I tend to agree with you since I have issues with my back, its very unpredictable.

When I first saw this topic It thought "How Crazy" but now it appears that Dallas has a serious interest in JFF and per the article I saw today will do whatever it takes to get him.  I think it is still a long shot as I do not believe that JFF will be around at pick 16 (from all indications) - will Dallas trade up to get him - that would be interesting.

Romo will be there for a few years maybe that would be a help to JFF in the long run?  Would not mind seeing him in the Dallas star - even though I am not a Dallas fan - might have to change my thinking on that issue if this happens.

We need a defensive end, another DB, a WR/TE cause Witten is getting old. We need more than a great backup quarterback for the time being.

I agree Dallas has some issues that need addressing - but you must remember who you GM, Head Coach, All Position Coaches and Owner (all rolled into one is) if he wants JFF what makes sense does not matter.

I agree Dallas has some issues that need addressing - but you must remember who you GM, Head Coach, All Position Coaches and Owner (all rolled into one is) if he wants JFF what makes sense does not matter.

jerry wouldn't be worth a cold 6-pack if we were to trade him. Lmao

Thats all Romo needs is the JFF Chants the first time he throws an incomplete pass!

Only reason this makes any sense is if the back injury is worse than thought.

JFF will be there at 16. He could actually last until the 20's. Lot of teams have really backed way off of him after his pro day display.

So does JJ sacrifice his two and three to move up into 20's to get him or does he waste a top 20 pick on him at 16?

Thats all Romo needs is the JFF Chants the first time he throws an incomplete pass!

JFF will be there at 16. He could actually last until the 20's. Lot of teams have really backed way off of him after his pro day display.

So does JJ sacrifice his two and three to move up into 20's to get him or does he waste a top 20 pick on him at 16?

Johnny will be off the board before the 10th pick. Jerry would have to move all the way up.

Almost none if any of the experts seem to agree with your assessment (in fact I found none that picked him outside the top 10 - but I only searched the 7 most recent reports you may have a better source) - most I have seen or heard put him between the 3rd and 6th overall pick and most experts are talking like he will be the first QB off the board.