Vidor vs PNG 4/18/14 Predictions Updates

Vidor was really taking it to LeDoux before he was taken out in the 2nd. I'm not sure if there's something wrong or if it was just an off night. Breaking ball was hanging a lot. Hasn't been the same since the first meeting with the Pirates. Gotta tip your hat to Vidor for jumping on it and piling it on. Foshee looked solid when I was there, Pirates playing good D as well. 

It's was very clear that the umpire behind the plate was not a fan of calling a fair game .. He made it even more clear after the game he was seeking out PNG players shaking hands and patting them on the butt.
I enjoy a good game and have always told my boys to have fun . But it makes it hard for them to have fun when the adults give examples of this kind ..

After seeing a pitcher once before for six inn., its tough to dominate a team twice.Foshee only gave up one run the first meeting,but 5 this game.Lance gave up zero first meeting,7 this game.Foshee made the adjustsments, settled in.Lance had 5 batters in a 0-2 count with 2 outs, left the ball up in the zone, in the middle of the plate.Your night wont last long.Baseball is a game of inches, and adjustments.

As far as any arm issues for LeDoux. I don't know of any player or coach that would ever admit on the record that there are any. Either an injury or fatigue. And yes it could be just two rough nights. Regardless Vidor jumped on PNG. It's VERY tough winning at Vidor. For whatever reason my grandpa, dad and me have all had tough times winning over there at all ages lol. Barring a miracle of scenarios the four playoff teams are just about locked in. Now how will they finish?