TEA recommends takeover of Beaumont ISD

AggiesAreWe

A local source at the Federal Courthouse tells the Review that law enforcement sources are telling him there may be as many as 100 charges filed against employees at BISD for bilking the district of millions on many levels.

Sources also confirm that over the last 24 hours, former Lamar University President Jimmy Simmons has been quietly speaking with officials and that he would be the leader of the district for the board of managers. Further, the board of managers would officially take over and first release Dr. Chargois and then place Simmons into the position. Further, each and every position of leadership in BISD would be terminated or transferred in the executive offices."

Sources all confirm they only way to save the district from takeover is a massive termination by the Board of Trustees of the Superintendent and his entire executive staff as the answers they gave to the TEA were "arrogant, abusive and not in reality."

"The situation is hour by hour at this point I am told," said our source over at BISD. "Deals have been cut with the Federal Government and they have told the story and who was involved. It is shocking," said the source.

http://www.setpoliticalreview.com/topstory.htm

Dr. Simmons would be, by far, the best candidate to lead BISD out of this mess under TEA supervision.

I thought I heard him say earlier in the call that if he appointed a board of managers then he was required by law to appoint a superintendent. I might not have heard him correctly, but that's what I thought he said. That could mean that he has to appoint a superintendent but not fire Chargois. I took it to mean that Chargois would be replaced.