is this the year west brook gets back to the playoffs?

I think Westbrook will be just fine as long as the kids buy in on Offense and Defense. We will need some bigger and faster linebackers if we are going to run the 3 -4 again!!! It gets real hard on the smaller LB's to handle those big backs into the 3rd and 4th quarters. Honestly I think that we will have to kick some nervousness the first couple of games before the JV kids settle in. Friday Night Lights is just a different animal. I think we had about 28 graduating seniors.

I hope West Brook gets in, but they lost the line and running back. Playing on Thursday JV is different then going against returning Friday night players, and they still don't have a QB. Once they make there pre season schedule harder it will help them in 6a football but they will win a few games

You're right cause beating up on Central does nothing to prepare them for 6A football!

Well you're right, so what will be said August 30 2014 when Central beats them, well don't tell me we've just talk at one of Centrals PLAYOFF games , and that's in FOOTBALL or BASKETBALL

You've been saying that for how many years now? WB owns Central in football! It won't change this year. The Bruins will beat the brakes off the Jags as usual. August 30th will be no different. Another WB beat down of Central.

You've been saying that for how many years now? WB owns Central in football! It won't change this year. The Bruins will beat the brakes off the Jags as usual. August 30th will be no different. Another WB beat down of Central.

You're right cause beating up on Central does nothing to prepare them for 6A football!

there you go right again Yeoj, it's nothing I can say I think you guys have beat Central 9 years in the roll. But I don't know why :)

there you go right again Yeoj, it's nothing I can say I think you guys have beat Central 9 years in the roll. But I don't know why :)

Its been more like 12 or 13 years in row. Lol... WB will lose to Central again at some point but, it won't be this season.