Evadale At West Hardin Predictions

Guest KirbyKat

West Hardin will win by as many as Coach Fuller wants to. Never thought I would say this, but the Evadale program is in a shambles. Help is needed fast.

WH but, you can't ever get the big head. yes we are sure to win all i am saying is don't know it before it gets here.  GO OILERS YOU ARE ALL GREAT. i have been at every game and you all play as a team as far as i have seen. stockley you played an awesome game in sabine pass you are a real hussler.

Guest allsportsfan

Thanks Reality for your input that is always open minded and looks at all sides.

If WH wins by a 80-20 type score it will have to be done by the second team.

I know the coach wants his starters to get their work in but I know he doesn't have a bad habit of trying to run up scores. Sometimes you can't help it, but WH's coach does his best to keep it as respectful as he can. 

Mr. Reality,

For your info NO I am not a kid, I am a proud oiler fan and parent and I am just giving a prediction I know my boys can do... talk about Reality dont think Daisetta will be so high up with Big Sandy.... H-D can play but if #33 gets the fouls called on him like he should with being over the back then H-D will not have as many points as you say

SORRY FOR SOUND LIKE I WANTED TO ARGUE. YOU ARE RIGHT EVERY ONE HAS THEIR OPINION. ALL I WAS SAYING IS THE COACH HAS TO MUCH RESPECT TO GET THE SCORE TO 85 TO 20, COULD THE BOYS DO IT, YES.  IF YOU HAVNT NOTICED I CHEER FOR WH ALSO, EVEN WHEN THEY PLAYED HD, MAY BE NOT AS MUCHBUT I AM A FAN. SORRY FOR THE PROBLEM

Thanks Reality for your input that is always open minded and looks at all sides.

If WH wins by a 80-20 type score it will have to be done by the second team.

I know the coach wants his starters to get their work in but I know he doesn't have a bad habit of trying to run up scores. Sometimes you can't help it, but WH's coach does his best to keep it as respectful as he can. 

THANKS FOR NOTICING, I AM A FAN OF ANY KID OR TEAM THAT GIVES 100%

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder