PN-G vs Texas City scrimmage

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Scalped 'em" post="1426784" timestamp="1377317423"]
[quote author=Yeoj link=topic=113447.msg1426780#msg1426780 date=1377317010]
Who was the WR #36 for PNG? That kid was impressive. He nice!
[/quote]

Think they're swapping jerseys for some reason. That was most likely Rose, heard he torched em.
[/quote]

Is that our practice Jerseys? TC had on tore up Jerseys...and we come out looking pristine. lol

Guest Scalped Em
[quote name="NDNation" post="1426786" timestamp="1377317590"]
[quote author=Scalped 'em link=topic=113447.msg1426784#msg1426784 date=1377317423]
[/quote]

Think they're swapping jerseys for some reason. That was most likely Rose, heard he torched em.
[/quote]

Is that our practice Jerseys? TC had on tore up Jerseys...and we come out looking pristine. lol
[/quote]

Lol. not sure...looks like they went from Nike to Under Arm. this season.

[quote name="indianforever" post="1426783" timestamp="1377317252"]
[/quote]

His last name is Rose....he is going to be a stud this year
[/quote]
Yeah he did TC bad! They had no answer for him short, medium, or deep. There was a play where the CB, S, and LB on his side went with him and left another WR completely uncovered for a score. He's a future Star.

Guest Scalped Em
[quote name="NDNation" post="1426790" timestamp="1377317984"]
What # was Halfin tonight? 9 or 3? Both did good, but 9 limped off field and was on the table.
[/quote]

No clue. Think #9 was Cropper(Soph.) maybe? Whoever it was had break away speed.

What's amazing to me is that PNG fans are so blind to how bad of fans they are. All I ever hear about is pride and tradition but as soon as things go bad like last year it looks like the trail of tears at half time. As far as tradition goes I really don't get it. Y'all change coaches, uniforms and especially helmet stickers as much as a girl on the rag. PNG has pride when things are good and tradition doesn't exist so with that said they aren't gonna make the playoffs and their AD will have a new name next year

[quote name="Teamlast" post="1426807" timestamp="1377320511"]
What's amazing to me is that PNG fans are so blind to how bad of fans they are. All I ever hear about is pride and tradition but as soon as things go bad like last year it looks like the trail of tears at half time. As far as tradition goes I really don't get it. Y'all change coaches, uniforms and especially helmet stickers as much as a girl on the rag. PNG has pride when things are good and tradition doesn't exist so with that said they aren't gonna make the playoffs and their AD will have a new name next year
[/quote]

Thanks for stopping by, we care about your input :-*

BTW...our last coach was my husbands coach in 94...change coaches?

[/quote] take it from a former bulldog grad, until you are part of it you don't understand.  It is bigger than a football team, it is taking pride and ownership of your community.  Don't know where you are from but why the hell does pride honor tradition bother you so bad. Get over it and get a little pride in whatever community you are part of.

Traditions at PN-G have never had anything to do with helmets. Faircloth is not a PN-G grad so he likes to keep things fresh. Same thing can be said about Sumlin at A&M. He changed the uniforms and the team runs onto the field now through smoke with music.....unheard of before.There are good fans and bad fans for every school unfortunately. Also these are PN-G's new game jerseys but last years pants.

[quote author=Teamlast link=topic=113447.msg1426807#msg1426807 date=1377320511]
[/quote.
You are lacking a certain ability to not hate because you can't stand for PNG to do well.  You hate it  We get it but it makes you look like a very jealous little kid when you say stupid things like that

[quote name="dmeast11111" post="1426810" timestamp="1377320920"]
[/quote] take it from a former bulldog grad, until you are part of it you don't understand.  It is bigger than a football team, it is taking pride and ownership of your community.  Don't know where you are from but why the hell does pride honor tradition bother you so bad. Get over it and get a little pride in whatever community you are part of.
[/quote]

you make me SICK!!! Traitorous PIG!!!!  FYI dmeast11111 is my twin brother.. .pathetic indian fan... LOL

[/quote]

Your opinion means about as much to us as the dirty rag you mention floating in the toilet.  We simply flush it down and never think twice about it.

[quote name="dmeast11111" post="1426810" timestamp="1377320920"]
[/quote]

I think what bothers people is that some PNG fans believe that they have the market cornered on honor, pride and tradition.  I'm a lifelong Bulldog and even I have a great deal of respect for PNG, but there is certainly an elitist attitude about the fandom over there at times.  Over the past 15 plus years Nederland has had the same coach, uniforms, traditions and better winning percentage.  The difference is that it isn't shoved in everyone's face like it is by our Mid County neighbors.  Y'all are no different than any other community when the program struggles, as evidenced by last year.  With that said, if / when there is a drop off in Nederland's program I fully expect the fans here to get restless as well. 

[/quote] and we have a winner, it didn't take long.

[quote name="Law Dog" post="1426842" timestamp="1377343941"]
[quote author=dmeast11111 link=topic=113447.msg1426810#msg1426810 date=1377320920]
[/quote]

I think what bothers people is that some PNG fans believe that they have the market cornered on honor, pride and tradition.  I'm a lifelong Bulldog and even I have a great deal of respect for PNG, but there is certainly an elitist attitude about the fandom over there at times.  Over the past 15 plus years Nederland has had the same coach, uniforms, traditions and better winning percentage.  The difference is that it isn't shoved in everyone's face like it is by our Mid County neighbors.  Y'all are no different than any other community when the program struggles, as evidenced by last year.  With that said, if / when there is a drop off in Nederland's program I fully expect the fans here to get restless as well.
[/quote]

Like someone posted earlier there are fans from ALL teams who are not the greatest and I guess you would call elitist I know several from both sides of the tracks.

[quote name="indianforever" post="1426891" timestamp="1377353182"]
I noticed last night that Texas City is a very undisciplined team...they just could not take PNG beating them...they threw many punches and I believe one of there players were ejected...that pretty sad for just a scrimmage
[/quote]not as bad as what happened in the Cibolo Steele scrimmage, a brawl broke out.

[quote name="indianforever" post="1426891" timestamp="1377353182"]
I noticed last night that Texas City is a very undisciplined team...they just could not take PNG beating them...they threw many punches and I believe one of there players were ejected...that pretty sad for just a scrimmage
[/quote]

One was ejected and lots of pushing. At one point, a couple of TC players were over by our sidelines and looked like they were mouthing off to our coaches. TC coaches were yelling alot at the players. I'm sure our boys were mouthing off to...but you have to be disciplined enough not to react.

I call it like I see it. Last week I was not impressed but this week I was very impressed. The offense was really good with both qbs. Both H-backs are really good. Gonna have to find another wideout. Defense is still a little suspect. Texas City was not close to being a top 10 team. Silsbee should be a better test.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    xoxox
    Newest Member
    xoxox