PN-G vs Texas City scrimmage

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="jake94" post="1426747" timestamp="1377314091"]
Seems like he would make a great FB, TE, LB, or S. Surely they won't let him sit the bench all year.
[/quote].  To be honest our LB play has been pretty good and our H Back might be our leading receiver thru two scrimmages. Ky walker did play safety and had an interception. I am not sure where he would play but I would like to have seen him get more work with 1's. he has a very strong and accurate arm.

[quote name="CAL2TEX" post="1426749" timestamp="1377314334"]
[quote author=IronMike link=topic=113447.msg1426089#msg1426089 date=1377199197]
This may get ugly for PNG. I was not impressed at all last week. It is gonna be another rough season.
[/quote]

Hmmmm.........just checking in.... You still not impressed?  8)
[/quote].  Don't expect him or others to show up.

Guest Scalped Em
[quote name="indianforever" post="1426753" timestamp="1377314561"]
Just got back from scrimmage and WOW!!!....offense seemed unstoppable and defense played lights out
[/quote]

Good to hear. Young group, lot of upside.

I cannot take anything away from PNG Offense. They did a great job. Defense did well but I have a feeling if this were a real game TC  offensively would have had more success.  All they needed to do is give 12 the ball and it would be over. That guy is a beast. Other than that not at all impressed with TC QB play or defense.  All that being said good for the Indians  going into non district to have a little swagger.  Seems like last year they never gained confidence on either side of the ball. 

[quote name="dmeast11111" post="1426765" timestamp="1377315617"]
I cannot take anything away from PNG Offense. They did a great job. Defense did well but I have a feeling if this were a real game TC  offensively would have had more success.  All they needed to do is give 12 the ball and it would be over. That guy is a beast. Other than that not at all impressed with TC QB play or defense.  All that being said good for the Indians  going into non district to have a little swagger.  Seems like last year they never gained confidence on either side of the ball.
[/quote].  #12 is good but he had plenty of touches. Their d had no answer for the PNG offense.

I went to the Summer Creek game today.  They are fastest this year then last and have a 3 great running backs to go along with their passing game.  One is 6'1" -220 4.4 speed.

Their defense I felt is better at DB then last.  They have two  big safety 6'3" and 6' 1" both app. 200-215 pounds.
They did score every time with their #1 off. in the game.   

Got to the stadium a little late..thought Varsity had started...couldn't believe how well we were against a #10 ranked team...couldn't figure out who #11 was QBing for us. I was like Dang we got 3 good QBs now. Then Varsity came out to warm up and I realized JV was on the field. TC started warming up and they have some big intimidating boys. They were pumped up...I was a little worried.  :D They sure looked deflated at the end...little ole sucky PN-G outmatching a ranked team. I let posters on here get in my head...PN-Gs gonna have a long season...a rough season...It'll be a couple of years till PN-G is good...this is a young team....LMBO

It may be just a scrimmage...but we sure looked good.

Guest Scalped Em
[quote name="Yeoj" post="1426780" timestamp="1377317010"]
Who was the WR #36 for PNG? That kid was impressive. He nice!
[/quote]

Think they're swapping jerseys for some reason. That was most likely Rose, heard he torched em.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    xoxox
    Newest Member
    xoxox