PN-G vs Texas City scrimmage

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="NDNation" post="1426913" timestamp="1377354914"]
[b]We also have problems in a foot race down the field[/b]. Which is where I think we will have problems with SC.
[/quote]

I agree. This will hamper us with teams in our district as well. Hope we see an improvement on this in weeks to come.

[quote name="IronMike" post="1426912" timestamp="1377354542"]
I call it like I see it. Last week I was not impressed but this week I was very impressed. The offense was really good with both qbs. Both H-backs are really good. Gonna have to find another wideout. Defense is still a little suspect. Texas City was not close to being a top 10 team. Silsbee should be a better test.
[/quote]

I think TC is a better test than Silsbee. I picked the Tigers to go far but they have been very flat in both scrimmages. Line play is going to decide this one. I was in the office with McGallion when his was watching PN-G film for a bit. He pointed out in last years game that's where Silsbee had a major problem matching up with the Indians. He said that PN-G will surprise a lot of people this year and they will be better. This wasn't on camera coaches praise speech. Silsbee WILL be good but they're plugging a lot of holes and I'm wondering if it will be a few weeks until it's clicking.

[quote name="NDOMAKONG" post="1426927" timestamp="1377357140"]
I'm glad to see PNG back, Mid County Madness last year was like a morgue.  This game will be back to normal this year.  Good luck and stay healthy.
[/quote]

Agreed.  It's much more fun when both teams are competitive and have something to play for.  I think PNG will surprise some people this year.  The next two years after that that are going to be very good. 

[quote name="CAL2TEX" post="1426216" timestamp="1377219114"]
[quote author=ShlyKBMT link=topic=113447.msg1426178#msg1426178 date=1377216741]
[quote author=IronMike link=topic=113447.msg1426089#msg1426089 date=1377199197]
This may get ugly for PNG. I was not impressed at all last week. It is gonna be another rough season.
[/quote]

Was there the entire scrimmage. Not sure I agree. They look a lot better than last year. Not calling for a state title by any means but [b]itj's hard to say a team looks bad when it was 42-0. (2-0 controlled, 28-0 live)[/b]
[/quote]

It's not when your a hater. Typical purple envy. Happens all the time.
He "wasn't impressed last week"  ::) give me a break.  Keep watching and let us know when you are impressed. We're on the edge of our seats awaiting your opinion.  ::)
[/quote]

He'll never be impressed its his "Legacy."  He'll hate them for an inFINNity!  ;)
#whenopinionsdontmatter

My Indians look much better than last year, but still need a lot of work on both sides of ball. Need better line play on offense to have a successful running game. Defense has to stop given up big plays and have better open field tackling. Defense needs to develop a attitude and toughness.

[quote name="besbolbenbedygud" post="1426991" timestamp="1377367316"]
[quote author=CAL2TEX link=topic=113447.msg1426216#msg1426216 date=1377219114]
[quote author=ShlyKBMT link=topic=113447.msg1426178#msg1426178 date=1377216741]
[quote author=IronMike link=topic=113447.msg1426089#msg1426089 date=1377199197]
This may get ugly for PNG. I was not impressed at all last week. It is gonna be another rough season.
[/quote]Not so sure I understand what your saying!

Was there the entire scrimmage. Not sure I agree. They look a lot better than last year. Not calling for a state title by any means but [b]itj's hard to say a team looks bad when it was 42-0. (2-0 controlled, 28-0 live)[/b]
[/quote]

It's not when your a hater. Typical purple envy. Happens all the time.
He "wasn't impressed last week"  ::) give me a break.  Keep watching and let us know when you are impressed. We're on the edge of our seats awaiting your opinion.  ::)
[/quote]

He'll never be impressed its his "Legacy."  He'll hate them for an inFINNity!  ;)
#whenopinionsdontmatter
[/quote] Not too sure what your trying to say!

Well well well, looks like i was wrong. PNG may just throw a wrench or two into some coaches game plans this year. I guess we will see how good they are at the first real game of the season. This was only a scrimmage but the indians definitely showed signs of the old indians of past. Good job. Yall definitely grabbed some attention with this. That's for sure.

[quote name="$MTC-28$" post="1427567" timestamp="1377468621"]
Well well well, looks like i was wrong. PNG may just throw a wrench or two into some coaches game plans this year. I guess we will see how good they are at the first real game of the season. This was only a scrimmage but the indians definitely showed signs of the old indians of past. Good job. Yall definitely grabbed some attention with this. That's for sure.
[/quote]

Looking forward to a tough  battle with the Pirates this year. May we both have success this year.

[quote name="CAL2TEX" post="1427596" timestamp="1377472758"]
[quote author=$MTC-28$ link=topic=113447.msg1427567#msg1427567 date=1377468621]
[/quote]

Looking forward to a tough  battle with the Pirates this year. May we both have success this year.
[/quote]
Definitely. Being as how i'm moving to mid county now its only a 10 minute drive lol. I'll definitely be showing up early. Same to you and your team, except on the night you play us lol.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin