Nederland Baseball

Shout out to Jordan Wood finishing your senior season with a .339 Batting Average,.492 On Base Percentage for the season. Zero errors while playing three different positions thru district play.Batting in the three hole for the Dogs you were a tough out most of the season!I do not agree with several of Nederlands offensive strategies,but no one can deny that Nederlands coaching staff exceeded expectations  with this group.Robbins strength as a pitching coach shows year in year out.This year he had the pitching staff performing much like the football teams defense.Sanderson,Raines,Ramoine and the rest of the staff kept games low scoring and the offense would find some how to win a lot of games this season.Only two losses of more than two runs this season.The team as a whole was a pleasure to watch this year.The blue collar style of keeping your nose down and grinding out some very exciting victories was fun to watch for this Bulldog fan.I am sure that the seniors on this team will be very successful in life .To watch you guys lead as a group instead of one or two is not very common.Your ability to get along with others will take you far in life.I Love You Guys and Good luck in the future! future           

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    wew
    Newest Member
    wew