TEXAS @ houston

Who wins the series?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the series?

• RANGERS
    • astros

I'm not saying he will no-hit the Astros, but Houston is not disciplined enough at the plate to do anything against Darvish... I predict an 8 inning, two-hit performance with 15 K for Darvish tonight... Rangers will win tonight somewhere in the 9-0 range!!!

[quote name="HubTx" post="1403759" timestamp="1368306671"]
I'm not saying he will no-hit the Astros, but Houston is not disciplined enough at the plate to do anything against Darvish... I predict an 8 inning, two-hit performance with 15 K for Darvish tonight... Rangers will win tonight somewhere in the 9-0 range!!!
[/quote]

Care to recant? ::)

Astros are leading 3-1 in bottom of 5th. Astros with [size=14pt][b]3 HITS[/b][/size] already off the nip.  ;)

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1403871" timestamp="1368319650"]
[quote author=HubTx link=topic=111851.msg1403759#msg1403759 date=1368306671]
[/quote]

Care to recant? ::)

Astros are leading 3-1 in bottom of 5th. Astros with [size=14pt][b]3 HITS[/b][/size] already off the nip.  ;)
[/quote]

Lol, nah... I do appreciate the Astros this season... They've handled the Angels!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder