Woodville @ Warren/Friday 5:30PM

Woodville @ Warren  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Woodville @ Warren

• Woodville
    • Warren

The Woodville Eagles travel to Warren to faceoff with the Warriors Friday night. Woodville is coming off a 27-2 demolition of Newton and looking to extend a 4-game winning streak and an unblemished district record, while the Warriors are coming off a tough loss to Corrigan-Camden last Thursday in ten innings. I expect the Warriors to bounce back and play well after the close loss Friday. But I think as long as the defense holds up, Woodville will win in a close pitchers duel.

Woodville 3
Warren 1

Any other opinions or thoughts?k?

I believe the game has now been backed up to 6pm due to umpire availability.  For both teams, they have faced each other since T-Ball.  Whoever is pitching for either washes out since they have grown up and sometimes played with each other.  I will go with Warren in a close one    -  3 to 1.

[quote name="warparty" post="1391587" timestamp="1365170286"]
I believe the game has now been backed up to 6pm due to umpire availability.  For both teams, they have faced each other since T-Ball.  Whoever is pitching for either washes out since they have grown up and sometimes played with each other.  I will go with Warren in a close one    -  3 to 1.
[/quote]
I agree with that for the most part. But if Hickman is on and gets on a roll, Warren will have a tough time. They have to get him early if they want to give themselves a good chance to win.

[quote name="eagleswoodville#1" post="1391613" timestamp="1365172461"]
[quote author=warparty link=topic=110746.msg1391587#msg1391587 date=1365170286]
[/quote]
I agree with that for the most part. But if Hickman is on and gets on a roll, Warren will have a tough time. They have to get him early if they want to give themselves a good chance to win.
[/quote] I didn't see you posting any updates on the game. Why to go Warriors. There was no doubt about it, Warren out played Woodville tonight. NO IF AND OR BUTS.....

[quote name="txtitan72" post="1391854" timestamp="1365211284"]
[quote author=eagleswoodville#1 link=topic=110746.msg1391613#msg1391613 date=1365172461]
[quote author=warparty link=topic=110746.msg1391587#msg1391587 date=1365170286]
[/quote]
[/quote] I didn't see you posting any updates on the game. Why to go Warriors.
[/quote]
To be honest with you, I got called into work. I was following your updates lol

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    daxebeg833
    Newest Member
    daxebeg833