*Silsbee at Hardin-Jefferson Updates*/Silsbee wins 19-2

[quote name="Law Dog" post="1389923" timestamp="1364528286"]
What's happened to HJ?  I thought with Duplant and some of their returners that they were going to be pretty tough this year.  Sounds like the wheels are falling off a little bit.
[/quote]

I have been wondering the same thing... :(.  What the heck has happen?  I was sure hoping to see Duplant put up some big numbers as well....

Silsbee is a talented team and fun to watch....Good luck guys....

Great job Tigers. The bats were poppin on all 4 pitchers they put up against the Tiger. But I know the first one was not Robertson. I think it was Reynolds Which they had to pull during the first inning And I thought he did a good job but Silsbee was just cranking the ball hard. So they put in Duplant With the same results. Then Edelmon and Same result and then another not sure who he was. Same thing. I didn't think HJ played a bad game. its very hard to defend a batting onslaught like hit them.

[quote name="BCgrad05" post="1390051" timestamp="1364578507"]
Why not ever give Duplant a start? confusing..looks like they throw him in there when it's too late every game. but it didn't matte this game regardless

You just would think he'd get the start every chance possible
[/quote]Duplant came into the game in the first inning score 4-0 after Silsbee tacked on 8 more runs on him they pulled him. it would not have mattered who started.

[quote name="BCgrad05" post="1390214" timestamp="1364678629"]
Whoever gets 2cd would have to play #1 Sweeny in the 2cd round if they get past the 1st.

This next BC vs Silsbee game looks to be another huge game
[/quote]Wow that would be a big road block and playoff ender running into them that early. So Yea The next BC Silsbee game has a lot riding on it for sure.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83

• Will probably be released by the Democrats come September.  Sound familiar?
    • Sure.  You reassign an employee and they leave voluntarily instead of being fired and being open to litigation.  The outcome is the same, but you are making my point.  The superintendent and AD and principal are all empowered to make personnel decisions.  Instead of accepting the decision made, you talk about lawyering up, no one else was reprimanded, railroad job.  I am old enough to remember when high school sports taught life lessons...accountability being chief among them.
    • I know absolutely nothing about the situation, but I do know head coaches of sports other than the AD have actual teaching assignments, and I know from my wife having worked in the sped department of multiple schools that it’s not uncommon at all for coaches to shirk those duties.  It could very well be that this was the case at BC.  Or not, I don’t know.  Just bringing this up to point out the fact that, although many coaches only want to worry about coaching, they generally have several other responsibilities at the school.  some of them neglect or ignore these duties entirely.  If he’s been written up for other issues before, it’s a dumb argument to say “he was punished for this and others were not”.  If he had a pile of write ups in his file and they did not then it makes sense that the punishments were different.  
    • He wasn’t fired, he was reassigned and people get reassigned all the time. If he was actually fired, then you would have a point, but he wasn’t fired. Based on the information presented here no way this would stand if they fired him and he lawyered up. 
    • I heard the assistant was going to get this job and assume it was referring to the old Vidor coach, Nate Smith.  I always thought he did more with less at Vidor and can't help but think he shares some responsibility in Vidor's recent success. 
  • Topics