Orangefield 21

Livingston 5

Jasper 17

Livingston 11

Day 2

Silsbee 8

OF 3

LC-M 12

WOS 1.....WOS will be getting 6 of their players back next week.

Livingston 16

WOS 2

LC-M 11...WP Dugas

Jasper 6

Day 3

Livingston 4

Silsbee 3

Jasper 8

OF 2

LC-M 7

OF 2

Jasper 8

WOS 1

Guest Orangeboy

It looks like WOS had two daddies on Thursday. Carrollton Ranchview and Joel Schooling. Congrats to the Mustangs on a great BBall season. I heard the Schooling kid for Silsbee was on again. He struck out 10 mustangs and 8 in a row at one point.

Guest BobcatBeliever

The OF Score yesterday against Livingston was 21 - 5. Jeremy Shoemaker hit a grand slam and Cody Caples had a two run homer. Other hits were by Clint Worthy, Brett Ramsey, Corey Shephard, Zach Peevey, Possum LaFleur. I think there were 16 team hits. Winning Pitcher was Todd Glaze. Livingston pitched several kids. It was a great game for OF. Way to go CATS!

Guest BobcatBeliever

Well, I suppose if you aren't from BC, you aren't entitled to make typos!!!! How petty. But thanks, KFDM COOP. BTW...OF/Silsbee score ended up 8 - 2...Peevey was the starting pitcher for OF.

Guest BobcatBeliever

Heck I don't know, I got my info from my son, but who knows, he's just one of the ballplayers, hey, considering that he's an OF kid, he probably doesn't know!!!! LOL maybe ask Cardinal12

Guest BobcatBeliever

LOL snrohfan.....actually read back....i'm just making a joke of the petty picking. The BC person made the issue over a typo!!!! I really don't care what they think....it isn't like we're a threat to them.

Isn't it funny how I made a post over a great game our kids played and the only thing someone could find to comment on was a typo! Why not just congratulate the guys on a job well done? People on these message boards can't really find much nice to say about a hometown rival, just pick the small stuff.

The thing I think is funny, is our kids are probably good friends!!! LOL

LCM has a good day scoring 23 runs and giving up 7.

LCM 12 WOS 1:

WP-Womack

LP-Theriot

HR Ehlert(4)

2B- Rowell,Boozer,Hughes

Womack pitches 3 innings and Legget did a great job closing out the last 3

LCM 11 Jasper 6

WP-Dugas

LP-#21

HR- Womack(1)

3B- Ehlert, Dugas

2B- Rowell 2,Womack,Adams,Ehlert,Cassidy